Because I love you

Gumball,or Bubba ; that's how Marshall called him, sat on his bed and tried to concentrate on his book '' Don't think about it Bubba ! ''Was all he could think . He just couldn't concentrate on the book so he put it back into the shelfand lied back down on his bed and let the thoughts overcome him .

His bird Mearow was shot down by the Lemon-King and he flew down ,closer and closer to the ground . Faster and faster towards it and Marshall caught him and flew him him back to his castle . Marshall pecked Bubbas lips. Bubba asked : '' Why did you catch me , Marsh ? '' Marshall looked at him with a pure gaze of love and said : '' Because I love you Bubba , I always did ! '' Bubba looked into his Beautiful ruby-coloured eyes and was happy , finally he knew ! Marshall loved him back ! So he said : '' Mee too ! '' and leaned in closer and their Lips met halfway . They both felt the electricity running through their veins as their lips collided. Tasting the sweet- and the saltyness ans their lips movede in sinc.

'' Marshall , I know you are here come out ! '' Bubba said with an ironic ernest voice . '' But I allready did Bubba ! '' Marshall said laughing and flowing into Bubba's room . They kissed and Bubba pulled away asking : '' How about we have some fun ? '' Marshall gulped exited and they kissed again this Time more heated , before ...