I am awake.

7:00 am

I wake up to go to the toilet, that was the first thing that could of killed me, what a stupid idea. When I get out of the toilet, I notice the floor is covred with blood. I run back into my bed and hide under the covers.

7:06 am

A man walks in. He is wearing a white mask, he looks like something from a horror movie. He looks at me for a second, I pretend to be sleeping. The man sighs and walks out. I feel releived.

7:10 am

The man comes back with 2 dining chairs, what is he planning? I am scared. Suddenly he drags in my dead parents, their mouths are gaping open and their eyes are gouged out. My heart drops. He sets my parents on the chair right beside my bed. I still pretend to be asleep.

7:11 am

The man comes back and paints something on the celing right above me in blood, I cannot read what it says. The man finishes his masterpiece and crawls under my bed.

8:00 am

It's been a while, if I was really quick I could run for it.... my eyes haven't adjusted to the dark yet. I am planning my escape mission, but the killer is right underneath my bed, the bed I was lying in. I was pretending to sleep still.

8:40 am

I don'y know what to do.

9:00 am

Help.

9:25:

My eyes have adjusted to the darkness, I can read what's on the celing, it says "I know you're awake"

10:00 am

Goodbye.