30 facts about me

Hey soliders of the narwhal army!So,I promised and now I'm delivering the promised facts!

1:My name is Cassidy and I am 13 years old!

2:I share a room with my sister ChelseaFangirl.

3:I am OBSESSED with video games and anime.My half of the room is COVERED in posters of SAO,AOT,Minecraft,and Undertale posters.

4:I have two cats.Both are males and one looks like a flame point Siamese and the other looks like a Siamese Himalayan mix but they are both farm bred cats.

5:I am OBSESSED with watching YouTube.

6:I love to read,write,theorize,draw,act,sing,do math,do science experiments,roleplay,and watch Doctor Who!

7:I have the same classes as my sister.

8:I love Warriors by Erin Hunter.

9:I don't get scared easily.One time my friend tried to scare me and all I did was tell her that I could beat Levi in a contest to have no emotions.Yes,I block out emotions.

10:I am the leader of the narwhal army and House_Owner is the deputy.Yes,Ross is the deputy because his minecraft skin is a derpy narwhal with a Gryffindor scarf.If you don't get the reference search House_Owner up on the YouTubes.

11:I love the parodies/covers that the YouTuber NateWantsToBattle does.

12:I make references that no one understands.

13:If you ask and I like the idea I will credit you(obviously because otherwise I would be mean)and add you into that thing that you requested.

14:I can solve Rubix cubes.

15:I don't like shopping.

16:I can't do anything unless I'm listening to something like music or a YouTube video.

17:I get crazy at times.

18:I dyed my hair with Kool-Aid.

19:I want to make a YouTube channel.

20:I love animals.

21:I want to be a reading teacher.

22:My favorite character from AOT and SAO is Mikasa and Asuna.

23:I have a Kindle to play Minecraft on.My sister and I share the account on the LifeBoat server.I will most likely be on tonight.If you want to meet me type the server name like this:hunger games.Here's the IP: sg109.lbsg.net .Private message me when you want to meet up and tell me where on the server.

24:I get bored easily.

25:I hate when people say their my friend but then we have an argument and then the next day I go to sit with them at lunch and they pretend that I don't exist.

26:I like to talk to myself and be alone.

27:I love school and hate bullies.

28:I sew and arm knit stuff.

29:I'm good with technology.

30:I hate auto correct.I try to spell my friend's name and then it puts 'example:Hey!How are you Skylar?Did you mean:Skyler'.Yeah...that's it for now!

Hey!It's the narwhal army leader here!Thank you for everything!Stay awesome soldiers!Bye!