The Plan

I told my group of friends (which we call the Joker crew) to meet up in the forest to discuss our crazy plan we came up with. The Joker crew was me(Mel), Licity, and Laz. We all had nicknames and our given names are Michelle(Mel),Crystal(Licity), and Tix(Laz). Our nicknames were  based on our creepypasta names.(Creepypasta names:Melody(Mel) Felicity(Licity) Lazarus(

    "Ok, so please explain this plan one more time," Licity asked."So at around 6:00 tonight we are going to kill all of our family we live with. Then we are going to met back up here in the tree house. Also bring your stuff and everything you think you are going to need because we can't go back after this. Got it?" I explained again."Yep," they replied in unison.

                                                            -Time skip brought to you by Slenderp-

    It was almost 6:00 and I was just waiting for my parent to get home. I went downstairs quickly to get a steak knife knowing they could get home any minute now. They would probably be drunk like always so it wouldn't make a difference if they saw or not, it wouldn't be much of a battle against them. The knife I grabbed was very sharp and could cut with ease and had a black handle. I already had close to all of my bags packed. They were full of clothes and supplies we would need to survive in the woods. I had a tree house in the woods and we have been working on it for a long time so it would be suitable to live in and i would alway go out and hang out in there alone when everything was just too much for me. I finished putting the rest of my belongings in the bags and put them on my bed so it would be easier to grab after i killed them. After a while of waiting my parents bursted through the door drunk.

    I look down a the back door from upstairs to see my mom holding my dad up seeing the she wasn't as drunk as him."Oh look, the little shit is here," she said as I was walking down the stairs with my knife in hand. Then the room was filled with her screams as I plunged the knife into her heart and then her stomach for extra measures. This caused blood to cover my clothes. Then my eyes were brought to the sight of my dad stumbling and yelling at me,"What the hell do you *hic* think you *hic* are doing *hic* you little shit *hic*," he slurred his words so they were barely audible. He then lunged at me trying to hit me with the empty fourty in his hand. I dodged it then stabbed him upwards, underneath his ribcage to puncture his lungs causing his death to be swift. I was now covered in blood and went to get out of my bloody clothes and wash off all this blood as quick as I could. I had a feeling that the neighbors heard their screams so I had to be as quick as possible.

    I then took a quick shower to get as much blood as I could get off of me, then I put on new clothes and burned the bloody ones in the fire pit that I started burning. I grabbed my knife and bags then headed into the woods. I had just gotten out the back of the house when I could here sirens coming close. Then I bolted straight into the woods.

A/N: sorry if the top is kind of confusing but I explained it the best I could.