The Beginning or End, Choose...

I've heard about this love. Through music or song. Through movies or sitcoms. Looked good from the outside. The thing is, they never really show you the truth. The real raw side of love. Like how to get there. To get to a place where you can say 'I'm in love'.
At a point in my life I wanted that. That feeling of loving someone and being loved. Always wanted to know the feeling. Have the feeling. Live in that feeling. But it's not as easy as the songs and the movies make it seem.
I'm 17 years old. Am I too young to know and have that feeling I long for? Am I a dreamer to think I can feel that type of love in such a young age. Well, maybe. Some of you may say yes. Some may say, age is nothing but a number. Others will say, I don't know, don't you have high school to think about, your future to plan.
And yes, I do agree with all of you. I am too young, yes I do have a future to plan. But I still long for that feeling.
As much as I want this to be a cliche of a girl wanting something and finally getting it. I'm going to show you the other side. The side that never gets what they want. As side that not most people want to talk about. The side that fails and gets it wrong time and time again.
This is a journey. That doesn't have a good ending.