Prologue

Farris

      I've announced my candidacy for running a new queen in my school, except for the Five Queens, everyone know that when school starts again a new queen will arrive – it was an anonymous announcement, I was thinking that maybe if I couldn't dare to fight them then I could just back out when it is still early that no one it was me who posted that ish. Running for that candidacy is so easy, no one know who I was except for my best friend, and everyone was so supportive for this will be the first time someone – a new rising queen – will exist to compete with the Five Queens.

      The Five Queens, where should I begin describing them? Well, they co-exist in a world same as ours which is called Hester High, their kingdoms were known when they started high school and at that time their game begun – I think it is brutally fucked up, but I should call myself "fucked up" for I will be participating this year... or maybe not. The students of Hester High was so supportive about the game and so it became yearly, I think I know why they're, we're, supportive because The Queens make us their charity cases (well not all of us, but the chosen ones). For a queen to win the game: all of the queens should pick a not popular person and turn it into a popular person – and who ever made a huge impact to this "now popular beings" will be held the year's queen.

      The players come with different attributes: a model, a cheerleader, an Asian mafia tomboy (but not lesbian... maybe bi), a doll-faced diva, and last but not the least; the bad girl. The model is Madison Avery or also known as Maddie, she's this skinny blonde fashionable girl whose boyfriends and suitors are college guys ("I was thinking about my future and image" that's what she said). The captain of the cheerleading squad is Ashley Courtney or also known as Big A, she's this skinny redhead mostly in her cheerleading uniform with cheerleaders around her, but she has this trinity whose always tailing her called Triple A ("they are more than just the batteries" naming them like the batteries makes me think of vibrators). The "not lesbian but maybe bi" tomboy who runs the Asian mafia in the school and also good in hacking is Tara Ho or also known as Tate, she's this tall looking Asian girl with a really beautiful sunkiss skin ("I've been a Ho –hoe – my whole life" that's her excuse when I saw her kissing a girl). The doll-faced diva is Darcy Kingston or also known as Dar, she's this black girl with a doll face with a voice of a humongous angel but a size of a dwarf (not the dwarf in Snow White but in The Hobbit) – I'm guessing she's God. And the bad girl is Rhiannon Foxes or also known as Riri, she has this jet black hair which goes with her life style and clothing, she's the girl who's always present in the principal's office and in detention ("the bad life chose me" I heard her say that once in detention). But all in all this queens aren't like Queen Elizabeth, for they are all pieces of lying bitches place in the "honesty jar".

      You might be saying that I should just skip my story and continue with this mean girls because my story is just a piece of shit from a dog, I would agree with you and let the story flow for them, but that will be the old me. The last year's game, the queens chose me to be their project – for me to be their doll, to be played with just to know who will be the winner... that was the old me. They make me popular, that's theirs, but making my personality is mine – this is the new me, I will be teaching them the lesson 101 of being I am Karma, and Sluts Know I am a Bitch. I will be playing their own game, and I will defeat them in their own game, I am not that sweet little girl anymore.

      I am announcing a new queen arriving in Hester High, she's this short nerdy girl who wears stupid clothes but Five Queens came and played with her and turn her into something she never thought she will become. Now she dress like a royalty, she acts like one too, and she is a new Queen competing with the Five.