CHAPTER 1

My first story don't judge. The person above is Aliyah.

Aliyah's pov

"Aliyah wake up your going to be late for school"

I could really care less but I guess I have to go. I drag myself out of bed.
Then into the bathroom I go. I look like a complete mess. So I go to my closet to pick out what I wanna wear . I feel black today so I pick out some black legging, knee high boots and a falling in reverse shirt. I go to the mirror to do my hair. Well not actually do it just to put it into a ponytail. Then I run down stairs to catch my bus.

I was stopped by the voice of my mother at the door. "Honey why all in black aren't you gonna eat?"
"No thanks ma I'm good"
I said my goodbyes then ran too the door.
I made it to my bus and sat in the front like always. I'm not much of a back person. You see the back is full of pops and this morning is not my day.

We finally made it to school and as I was getting off of the bus I was tripped by the Queen Bee pop. Alissa MacArthur. She's been picking on me since elementary and never stopped. I got use too it though.

I mean if you got picked on since elementary and now your in high school you'll get use too it too. But whatever, anyways I just got back up like nothing happened, cause too me nothing did happened.