The Boy with No Love pt. 1

A Dylan O'Brien FanFic

The Boy with No Love

"Mom I don't want to go to school today." I said, rolling over, shoving my face far into the pillow and covering myself head to toe with my blanket. "Are you and Jackson fighting again?" my mom said, sitting next to me, and putting her hand on my leg soothingly. "I don't even know what to think mom, it seems to be every time I want something but Jackson doesn't, I can't get my way, yet if he doesn't get his way, he has a tantrum." I said, peeking out from the covers, looking at my mom. "Honey, get up you have to go." My mom said, standing up and exiting my room. I slowly pulled myself out of bed, dragging not only myself, but my broken heart with me. Lately, all Jackson and I do is fight, I don't understand if it's something I did, or what. I went over to my dresser, and looked at myself in the mirror. I gave myself I side braid and put on a purple lace, non-see-through tank top and white jeans. I put on a little mascara and grabbed my school bag.

I went downstairs, and sat on the stool at the island in the kitchen. My mom was writing her grocery list with a cup of coffee in her hand. I took out my phone, gritting at my teeth, hoping to see a text from Jackson, and if I did it wasn't rude, because I have learned when Jackson doesn't get his way, he's moody. That's how he's always been, for the year we've been dating, he's always been like that. I unlocked my phone, squinting my eyes shut. I slowly unlocked my eyes, and looked. One missed call from Jackson, and a text. I looked at the text, and it said "loves unreliable" I locked my phone without answering it. I stood up, grabbing my bag, and swinging it over my shoulder. "Bye mom!" I said, slamming the kitchen door and walking to my car.

I arrived at school, and parked next to Jacksons' Porsche. I saw he was still in it, but I wanted to be the one with the attitude this time. I grabbed my bag, locking my car, and strutted past Jacksons' car. "RILEY!" I hear a familiar voice scream. "Hey Stiles!" I said, hugging him. He's like my best friend. "So, are you going to the formal next week?" he said, walking with me as I entered the school, "I'm not sure actually, Jackson and I have been fighting a lot lately." I said, putting my books in my locker. I looked to the left, and saw stiles leaning against the lockers. "Well it's his loss." He said, smirking at me. I closed my locker, bowing my head to stiles, and started walking to English.

I got into English class, and sat down. The teacher never liked me, I swear none of the teachers at Beacon Hills did. I put my bag to the floor, but left my phone on the corner of my desk. "You have an assignment today, finish these sheets, on your own." The teacher said, handing each leader of the row a bunch of worksheets to pass back. As that took effect, one of my best friends walked in. "Riley" she said, sitting next to me, taking out her nail file, and crossing her legs like the prep she is. "Yes Lydia?" I said, sitting up, leaning to look at her. "I overheard stiles talking to Scott, you're going to formal, no questions." She said, giving me her deva look and raising her eyebrows. I shook my head in agreeance, but was wondering why stiles would bring that up.

I got my worksheets and began to work on them, placing in my headphones and focusing on nothing but school work, hoping that would take my concentration onto school, not Jackson. I was focusing when I felt Lydia tap on my shoulder with fierce pressure, I looked towards her mysteriously, and she moved her head to signal me to look up. "Students, we have two new students. This is Aiden and Ethan, please make them feel welcome, you know were a family here at beacon hills." I shook my head, laughing, thinking to myself a family my ass, we were not a family. Everyone put up with each other, just to look friendly but really there was split sections here. I saw the one twin sit next to Lydia and smile at her, you can barely even tell them apart so I didn't know which it was.

The bell rang, and I flew up out of my seat, rushing out the door. I ran to the cafeteria, to get a drink. I went to the Snapple machine, and looked out the window, just as a reflex, and saw what looked like Jackson screaming at someone...but it wasn't just an ordinary someone...it was Derek Hale.