All The Right Way

Pit and Pittoo were in their shared room, waiting for their next match. "I'm bored." Pit laid on his bed with his head hanging off the side. "Me too." Pittoo did the same. Pit looked into Pittoo's eyes. "Y-your eyes are really, um, p-p-pretty." Pittoo blushed. "Th-thanks." Pit blushed, too. "You are pretty." Pittoo fell off his bed. "W-what? Y-you think I'm c-c-cute?" Pit nodded, blushing. Pit rolled off his bed and met Pittoo on the floor. Pit moved a piece of hair away from Pittoo's face, and kissed him on the cheek. Pittoo blushed. He scooted up closer to Pit. It was pretty cold that morning. Pittoo rested his head on Pit's shoulder. Pit kissed Pittoo on the cheek again. "I-i-i love you... Pit." "I love you too, Pittoo." "I love you more." "I love you more than that." Pittoo brought Pit's face closer to his and kissed him on the lips. "I love you the most."

Two Weeks Later

Pittoo and Pit were walking down the hallway, and they ran into Robin and Roy making out. They both noticed that Pittoo was holding Pit's hand. They flew down the hallway quickly. Pit whispered something to Pittoo. "I-i wanna try what they were doing..." "O-okay, when we get back to the room." After a quick talk with Robin and Roy, the two boys went back to their room. "R-ready?" "Yea." Pit kissed Pittoo, and slipped his tongue into his mouth. This startled Pittoo, but he liked it. They pulled away for some air. "Th-that was nice." Pittoo nodded. He wrapped his arms around Pit, and cuddled him softly. "I love you." "I love you, too." Pit kissed Pittoo on the cheek. "I know, you're basically in love with yourself, but trust me, I haven't been more in love with anyone else." Pittoo's face went completely red. He flung his arms around Pit and buried his blushing face in his chest. Pit took Pittoo's hand and held it for a long time. Pittoo took Pit onto the bed. He put his chest against Pit's and kissed him the best he could. Pit tried to slip off Pittoo's clothes, but he couldn't. Pittoo laid down next to Pit and cuddled up to him. "I-iv'e never seen you act this way, Pittoo. I like it." "D-don't get too used to it. I'm not doing this in public."