Mission accomplished

She was walking to the bus stop on the first day of 6th grade by the time the bus picked up the last stop. There was one person who caught he eye... He was popular, someone who sat on the back of the bus someone who had friends, fake and real. She talked to him the 7th grader was her friend for a while. Until he started ignoring her for the rest of 6th grade. Let's skip too the middle of her 7th grade year. The begin talking again they became pretty good friends... Earlier that year there was another boy who liked her. But she wasn't sure if she liked him back... She accidentally ends up hurting him without knowing it. Back to he future. She was beginning to fall for the now 8th grader a second time. They were talking for a few months until. He tells her it was all a lie. Like everything good has happened to her she watched the only light in her eyes fade away, the boys thought it was karma or it was funny.. But they didn't realize what they have done. What they have caused. They didn't care, nobody did. Silly girl... She thought they did. Silly girl, she trusted them. Little do they know her trust is built inside of a wall now. She is scared to trust anyone. She thinks everything good is lies. Silly girl, you broke her.
Mission accomplished, is that what you want to hear?