Final

Hyukjae's POV

"Shit!" I blurted when my glasses broke in front of me because of my clumsy classmate, I didn't see who it is though but whoever he is...ugh seriously I would totally kill him the next day. I can't see a damn thing near me! being a freaking far sighted is so hard! near sighted vision will be better, if I were to be asked.

"Umm..Kyuhyun..can you help me go to my desk?" I asked my bestfriend, I can't see him clear but a bit of shadow I can see he turned to me, "I told you...stop wearing stupid glasses that breaks due to your clumsiness, stop blaming others, for that guy just nudged you a bit, it was you.." he kept on blabbing.

"Arasso~! Now guide me to my seat..! The teacher is here" I said, then he guide me to my seat thankfully. The teacher started the lesson, well I can see the chalkboard very well because it's far but the fuck...I can't write down in my notebook because it's near.

This was the last class and thankfully I can now go home, I can see Kyuhyun rushing "CHO KYUHYUN!! COME BACK HERE HOW THE HELL WILL I GO HOME???! ALONE???" I shouted as I saw him in the door already, "No Can't do Hyuk..I have a date with Minnie~ BYE!" He said and left.

I was frustrated, how will I go home...If I tried with this eye sight, I will die for sure~ "I..I can help you.." someone said next to me, "who are you? and how would you help me get home?" I asked, I can't see his face properly though, "I'm your neighbor..umm.." he said.

"Wow~ I never knew I had a classmate in the neighborhood..okay then, Thank you for helping me..I'm glad your here or else I won't be able to go home! That stupid Cho Kyuhyun left me for his date...how could he!? his my bestfriend.." I said.

"I see~ Kyuhyun seems a bit mischievous to me..." he said, "A bit?? seriously?? he's much more worst than you know though..what is your name anyway?" I asked, "Just call me fishy~" "fishy?? why?? are you a fish in human form?" I chuckled, "well they say~ I look like a fish but I really don't think so.." he said and laughed.

The two of us kept telling about each other in the way to our home, our hobbies, our favorite foods and even about our family but he still doesn't say his real name...we already arrived at my house finally, "So...do you wanna go inside?" I asked, "No thanks maybe next time when you can finally see me well~" he said.

"Hahaha~ good one...I hope I can do something in return for you..for helping me" I said, "well~ no need...I will just get what I want in return" he said and before I can ask what it is, he leaned into me and kissed me in the lips. My eyes widen in shock, when he pulled away "Thank you too" he whispered then said goodbye already.

When he was far, I got a glimpse of his face but not much..I touched my lips, felt my face heating up...sheesh, why did it have to be my first kiss...

When I went inside my house, umma quickly guided me, asking me how I got home and told her everything well except for the kiss though...

"Omo~ Hyuk that guy seems to like you then..." umma said as she cooked, "why do you think so umma?" I asked as I put the contact lenses that is rarely used, "well..no guy would like to give some of his time to just help a neighbor right? usually guys would go straight to gaming or dating someone or flirting..and adding to it, kissing you will be the end of it" she said.

My face turned beet red, I looked at her and she was smirking, "and you mister...seems to like him" she said, "Na uh umma, I don't even know what he looks like upclose and..he's a meanie, he stole my first kiss" I denied but yeah deep inside, I felt all those fluttery butterflies in my stomach earlier.

It was already night time but still my mind was wondering who was fishy~ he said others calls him that because he looked like a fish...whenever I think about it, I don't see a fish like person in our class though..I wish it would be..Hae.

Oh stop it Hyukjae! your fantasy is crazy! Donghae...as in Lee Donghae the captain of the soccer team..That gorgeous seatmate of yours..the one who loves opening his mouth whenever he poses..It's impossible Hyukjae kept on dreaming.

I just buried my face in the pillow and thankfully I fell asleep.

The next day~

Now I'm here early in the school...Still a bit sleepy since it was late when I did fell asleep.

I was now wearing my contact lense since umma said I can't buy glasses anymore, since they are kinda expensive.. I slumped my head in the desk, wanting to sleep, I heard footsteps and didn't mind them, continued trying to sleep but then someone whispered to me.

"Hi Hyukjae~" it was that voice, fishy!

I quickly looked up and saw him...it was..it was...

OMG!!! Lee Donghae!

"U-uh... y-your fishy??" I asked. "yes~everyone calls me fishy...how come you didn't know?" he asked, "you..a fish..your so far from it and I..didn't know it was your nickname" I blushed didn't dare to look up right now with my face looking like this.

He cupped my face, made me look at him... "aww~ your so cute Hyukkie~it's saying the same thing that I'm handsome" he said, pinching my cheeks this time.

"So...not wearing glasses anymore I see~" he said as he sat down beside me, "yes my mom said it's too expensive...so umm..thanks again for yesterday" I said.

"B-but about the.." " the kiss?" I nodded my head kind of shy, "umm first...i wanna say sorry for being the cause of breaking your glasses.." he said grinning.

"Don't tell me...you did that on purpose??" I asked kind of shock, "well yes, it was the only way to be able to talk to you..and to kiss you" he added.

I played with my shirt, sinking on all those informations.. "i like you hyukjae and i want you to be my boyfriend" he said lastly.

"I..I like you too" i said, happy that we have mutual feelings, "i know~ it's obvious" Hae said so I slapped his arm playfully.

"Just kidding~ so will you be mine?" He asked once again and this time I nodded. He hugged me tightly after accepting his proposal.

"I'm so happy~ now this time you can really invite me to your house" he said and I laughed with him.

'Maybe breaking my glasses, wasn't so bad after all'.

A/N: is it good?

Or does it sucks? Tell me...

Comment and tell me what u think..