Meeting Dan Howell

"UGH! Today is the first day of school and I'm soo not looking forward to this!"
Thought Sabrina to herself. She had barely turned 15 over the summer, she was older than most of her friends.
"Ok, so I already have my outfit planned out but... MY SHOES! I NEED THE RIGHT, PERFECT PAIR OF SHOES TO GO WITH MY OUTFIT!
Sabrina ran all over her messy room looking for her shoes until she found the one.
"yES! THESE ARE PERFECT!"
"SABRINA! HURRY UP YOURE GOING TO MISS THE BUS"
Yelled her mom while rushing to get to work.
"COMMING!"
Sabrina ran down the stairs and left the house, not realizing she skipped breakfast. She caught the bus and on her way to school.
"Ugh, I don't understand how I have to take the bus on the first day of school..."

~20 minutes later...

"Okay, 1st period is Biology, then I have English, Geometry, P.E, and then Computers :)"
She later finds her friends and talks about what they are going to do for their High School experience.

~Bell rings

"Okay... right now I have Bio! I'm not really good at that subject but this is the new year!"
Walks around school to find the Science building.
"Ah, the Bio room..."

~Teacher speaks

"OKAY CLASS! I KNOW TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY BUT I ALREADY ASSIGNED YOU SEATS!"
5 minutes goes by...
"... AND SABRINA, YOURE GOING TO SIT NEXT TO DANIEL HOWELL, DANIEL WAVE TO SABRINA PLEASE!"
Daniel shyly waves to Sabrina and she calmly walks over to claim her seat
"...Hi I'm Sabrina."
"..."
"Okai den... 0-0"
"I'm Daniel, but call me Dan if you want..."
"Okay"
Sabrina later than thought why he was so awkward and shy, but later thought how cute and adorable he was.

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ♥ I WILL SOON MAKE THE PART 2!
sorry if this was bad... yet again this is my first story...