How It All Began (Teen Wolf)

Hi guys! My name is Jacinta and I love Teen Wolf. Just thought I'd put my obsession to some use and hopefully you all like it! I'll be updating as much as possible. Just a warning, this starts off at 3rd season, and will probably go into current episodes, so if you don't want spoiles, I'll let you know at every chapter or so. :)

CHAPTER 1: Beacon Hills

'Bella! Get up! You're gonna be late! We have to leave now!" My mum yelled from downstairs. I was leaving to go to Beacon Hills to stay with my cousin Stiles. I know, who names their kid Stiles? My mum had to go on a bussines trip overseas and I had no other family, they were either dead, or overseas, so I had no where else but to go to stay with my only cousin. 

How I got out of bed was a miracle. I had a quick shower, washed up and did my hair and makeup. When I was ready, I picked up my bag, and left. 

It wasn't a long drive to Beacon Hills, I listened to music the whole way. I managed to fall asleep and when I woke up, we pulled up into the driveway. Stiles and I were the same age, so we sorta understood eachother, but because we didn't see eachother, it was a bit weird. Another thing was, he is really awkward to be around. He was funny, but I don't know. He was just... Stiles.

Mum had to go, so she left me at the front door. I knocked hoping someone would hear. Their doorbell was broken, and had been for the past three years. I heard stomping aproaching the door, it sounded like running. The door unlocked and swung open. "Hey! Bella! It's you... not Scott" He said something under his breath which I didn't understand. "Hey, it's me!" I said. I couldn't tell if he was excited to see me or not.

I pulled him into a hug and he hugged back. "It's good to see you again" I said. "Yeah, you too" He said smiling back. He held the door open and grabbed my bag. He showed me to my room and we caught up on school and just random stuff. 

When I'd settled down a bit, someone knocked on the door, but loud and scarse, like it was urgent. Stiles jumpedout of his chair and raced to the front, telling mr to hold on a sec. I got up and peered down to the door, The door opened and it revealed Scott's face. Not only his face, but his bloodied shirt.

"Stiles. The Alpah's are here."