It's Grey

She's sees her normal spot is open she walks over there and takes a seat, she hears a familiar voice that comes through the door she looks up and it's Christian Grey 😩 she goes crazy saying omg repeatedly as she is having a fan girl orgasim, she walks up to Christian and says I love u in 50sog and he replies with a "why thanks many women do" he asked her did she Want to go back to his place without any thought or common sense she says yes she has already had to grab multiple napkins from the front because she was just flooding the place with her fan girl juices and she had to patch up down there so she doesn't mess his seats up In his corvette, 10 min later after talking and her having orgasims just looking at this nigga driving the car they get out and They head inside his house and he asked if she wanted coffee but he turns around and without hesitation she is already naked waiting for him she says "fuck the coffee u know exactly wat I want" he stares for a sec and says ok and she thinks in her mind HOLY FUCK IMA BOUT TO GET FUCK BY CHRISTIAN GREY😩😩😍😍she starts heavily breathing as he slowly takes off his tuxedo jacket as he gets closer to her and kisses her softly on the lips he starts to unbutton his shirt as they are still kissing and just kissing this nigga she has already came like 9 times and can't even think properly, now not heading to the bed room or anything he throws her to the couch she stares at his jawline and then looks down at his muscles and abs and thinks they are so toned and fit and she looks at his v-line just gazzing and then he takes his underwear off and she looks down at how big and long it was she nearly passed out wishing for this so as she wanted to be the girl in the movie her dream finally becomes true he walks over there slowly and she is hyperventilating but she doesn't give af because she's about to get her some Christian Grey Dick🍆💦he slowly puts it in as she starts screaming and moaning and he kisses her to shut her up some but that still doesn't work he starts thrusting against her and she grabs his nice toned ass and in the middle of his thrusting he stops grabs her by the ass she wraps her legs round his back and they get up ass she is lifted off the couch by his pure strength she is still riding him as he walks and they kiss and they head up the stairs when he throws her on the bed and he tells her to turn around with her ass facing him she does as she is told and he sticks it in and she groans and moans louder than ever screaming harder faster saying yes over and over she has already came like 89 times just in the instances that he has thrusted but as he thrust he says I'm cumming and she yells so am I and he cums inside of her as she screaming inside of a pillow.....10 min of them laying down looking at each other, she was ready for round 2 already but didn't want to seem thirsty then she was like fuck it because she wanted some more of his 🍆😍😍😍so she got up and told him to get ready he was suprised and said "Damn u already ready to go ur faster than the girl I had to fuck in the movie" she took that as a compliment this time he showed more power by putting her in random positions of his likings but she didn't care as long as she was getting pleased as she keeps saying Fuck me over and over again as she still couldn't believe that it was happening again or even that it happened the first time as he took her virginity the first time now he is taking her purity away from her this time she is moaning more than she did the last time thinking to herself did he get bigger because he was deeper than ever as he's kissing her neck as she rides likes a professional horseback rider as they are kissing again he looks her in the eyes as she goes brainless and feels unable to move he gets up with her and puts her in another position still looking him in the eyes as she feels like she's in a whole other place as she cannot scream moan or anything but feel it as she is freaking out in w.e place she Is in yelling, screaming but still moaning and groaning over him fucking her they are still staring at each other as he slowly kisses her lips softly she comes back and she starts breathing heavily not knowing wat just happened but she still liked it anyway he tells her again that he's about to cum and she prepares herself.....