How are you going to live your life?

Life isn't really for leaving it its for trying your best, sharing great ideas and helping others success in life. This is my point of view "everyone has a purpose in life"

For me, what doesn't kills you makes you stronger or should make you stronger. Close your eyes and picture these....

"Imagine a world without hunger or without the need of money to survive, no bullying between kids and teenagers, no killing or stealing" .

Just because I'm saying these dose it mean that I'm a dreamer? .....I'm not going to tell you the answer instead I'm going to ask you another question "just because you have great ideas does it mean your a dreamer?"

All that people think about in this days is money, money, money and what else??? Oh yeah MONEY. Money makes people sick. Money makes people commit suicide. Isn't that sad?

Every single person has something unique.

People that bully you shouldn't stop you, you are the one who decides over your self so you are the one that is not supposed to let those people stop you. Because you know what, they stop you because they are jealous, jealous because your a special person. Always be yourself and don't try to be like others, this is what my mom says" just because somebody that is really popular throws him/her self into lava are you going to follow them??"

I got to go I have some great Ideas to share with others. But before I go

LET ME ASK YOU AGAIN!

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE LIFE??? Following others or being your self?

If you liked this email me to

nahominini@gmail.com

Thanks