chapter-1

Suga's pov
"Where is soo young...!" I asked jin. "Why are you asking us....we won't know where your lover is...." jin replied making fun of me with the rest of the group. Soo young is my first love I really like her but I couldn't muster up the courage to say that. I walked around her class trying to find her and finally I met her best friend Kyung-ri. "Do you know where soo young is..." I asked her. "Why ask me...actually she is not going to come to school here on after...." she said which lead me to a big shock. "Why..." I asked her. "Do you want me to spill the beans right here..?..come meet me in the park near your house today after school...." she said. "Wait! What!!" I shouted at her as she went pass me. I sighed with disappointment. Not knowing where she went, what happened to her was making me stressed. On top of all that I was wondering why kyung ri asked me to meet her in the park couldn't she just spill it out here. I was distracted by the thoughts that's when j-hope came and put his hands on my shoulder which made me snap out of my thoughts. "Huh..what.." I said not knowing what was happening. "Where are you lost...suga...so did you find your soo young..." rap mon asked me. "I don't know where she went...kyung ri said she is never coming to school again...." I said making them worried as much as I was. We walked back to class with disappointment. The whole day I was in my own world thinking, thinking and thinking over and over again.

Kyung-ri's pov
I am not ready to break his heart but for his own good I need to tell him. After school I rode my bike to the park and waited for him there. I sighed repeatedly. 'How can I tell him...how?' I said as I took a seat on the bench. Suddenly I saw from far someone waving at me. He came close and I saw suga. He came and sat near me. "Alright....now tell me...." he said. "Look....whatever I am gonna say is gonna seem like nonsense....but still here me out.......soo young's mother and soo young moved to america....since soo young's dad has a engagement ready for her with a american after this year they are gonna marry...." I said closing my eyes not to look at him. " what are you saying....are you in your senses...this what you should be saying right now...." I said as he was so silent. When I looked at him he smiled. He smiled!. But why?. "You are more interesting than the story books I used to read...." he said getting up. "Are you ok?" I asked him. "Absolutely fine....anyways give me a call tonight lets go for dinner.....with the boys...ok?" He said forcing a smile. I knew he was angry sad and annoyed since he couldn't express his love for her. He started walking and little by little his back disappeared. I stood up and went home too.

Suga's pov
It killed me to hear that. My heart shattered into million pieces. I was angry at myself for so many reasons. I walked away from kyung ri facing the green grass. I walked on the bridge. I stopped for a moment and felt the air. I turned around to the sea and shouted my lungs out. "If you are going to shout that much your throat will be weak...." I turned to the otherside. "Soo young!!" I said as I hugged her. "Where did you g--" without having to complete the sentence I saw that it was just a illusion. I was going crazy. To vent out my anger I ran to my house as fast as I could. The thoughts kept running back and forth my head was gonna blow from all that thinking. I was running and I didn't realise that I skipped my house thats when someone came and got hold of my jacket and made me stop. "Where are you going....the house is right here..." jimin said. When I saw him I couldn't help myself. "Jimin...she left me." Tears started to come out of my eyes. "Are you crying...just for that girl...you know there are tons of girls who could cry for you now....ok..." he said as he dragged me to the house. Everyone was there. We live together. I went into my room and closed the door.

kyung-ri's pov
I told him. I finally did. Even though soo young said not to tell him I couldn't help myself because he would be kept in the dark until the day he comes to know that I even lied to him. "What am I thinking....why am I thinking about him.....it's not like...I like him or not....." I said slapping myself. That night I walked back and fourth but I didn't know why. Why, why just why. "What the hell....oh please I dont like him I am not worried about him....anyways I am busy with my exams coming up...." I said as I took out my homeworks and started doing it made me forget about the things and concentrate. Suddenly my phone rang. "Soo young...calling from america.....??" I thought and I took the phone. "Hello...? Kyung-ri?....how are you....its me soo young....how's suga....?" My thoughts turned out to be true. "Yea its me...I am fine....but why ask me...about suga....?" I said in a angry tone. "I want to make just one last request....after that I don't know if I can talk to you...or anyone...." she said. "Why...what" I asked. " dont ask me the reason.....just take care of suga for me......" she said and hanged up without any further explanations. I was dumb founded. If she said that then there must be a reason. One part of me agrees but the other doesn't. I don't want to play with someone or make that person confuse or anything. Still also I ended up going to there place with grocery. I knocked on the door and rap mon opened the door. " OMG! Kyung-ri what are you doing here...." he asked. They were all dressed up except for suga. "Where is yoongi..." I asked him. "Oh...he hasn't come out...ever since he came back from school..." J-hope said. "But...why are you here...." v said looking at the bags I was holding. "Ahh...you are here to cook for suga..? And not us?" Jin asked. "No I was going to...but it seems you guys are going somewhere so I will just go home...." I said turning around with those heavy bag. "Where do you think you are going...." jimin said getting hold of my hoodie and dragging me inside. "We will be back....we were going to go eat out but if you are going to cook for us...we will be back with the dessert...." jungkook said. "Ok..." I said as I put the bags on the counter. I heard them going out. I started cooking. I only knew three dishes that is Sukhoe (숙회), parboiled fish, usually made with squid or octopus., Sannakji (산낙지) or live octopus. Sannakji is served live and still moving on the plate., Dubuseon (두부선), steamed tofu mixed with ground beef and vegetables because my mom usually cooks for me and this is my first time trying. I cooked everything per the ingredients and made the finall touch up. I sat on the chair and looked at the clock it was already past one hour. I looked towards suga's room. I decided to knock. I knocked but there was no answer. "Yoongi?.....are you there...please open the door...." I shouted I heard the door unlock and it opened. Yoongi came out looking like a drug user. His eyes were swollen cause of crying and his hair was so messy. "Are you ok..?" I asked him. Suddenly he hugged me. "Yoongi...let me go...." I shouted fighting to break free but he gripped on my waist even harder. "Kyung-ri please just let me....have a hug...I beg of you..." he said. I didn't know why I stopped he belongs to soo young not to me I thought but his chest was so comfy and I felt safe. I heard his heart beating.

Someone opened the to the house and came in the rest of the group. They stood startled. "What are you guys doing..?" Jimin asked with a big shock.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
This is my first chapter....hope you guys love it....♡♥