School Of The Overpowered

Blood.

Gore.

Violence.

Death.

These words were elucidated upon the public as the government enacted a genocide on the overpowered.

What happened caused thousands of uprisings but all of those uprisings were silenced by the same people who ordered the death of my people. We, the overpowered were humans. Except that we can unconsciously break a wall just by passing by it or we can create sonic booms just by running normally.

The things we could do scared the government. Without even giving it a second thought, they ordered the massacre of all overpowered. They said it was for the better of humanity but in truth they just wanted those pieces of colored paper they called "money".

The community of overpowered, being humble in nature,  chose to go in hiding instead of fighting the selfish idiots of the government. Being too loyal to our leaders, we obediently followed because we knew fighting would only give the normal humans reason to try and kill us more.

In the end, only twenty five pure blooded families survived. The twenty five families were spared because the government was satisfied they wont cause too much trouble when they tried rebelling.

The number of casualties was devastating. Turns out, the overpowered took up more than five million in numbers. The remaining twenty five households, mourned for weeks. They eventually got over the fact that we lost so many of our people and started focusing on repopulating.

In the course of two decades, the overpowered population had returned to normal. The overpowered even managed to create even many more other households along the way  . The households remained strong and versatile until they heard the government was going to try and repeat what they had done and start killing the overpowered again in the hopes of wiping out the overpowered this time.

The overpowered did not give the government any time to prepare. Elkas of the Blackbourne  gathered the overpowered and together they stormed the capital. Upon arriving, their suspicions proved true as they accidentally ran in the and interrupted the leaders who were currently broadcasting a live show That was provoking anger on the overpowered from the citizens.

 The government hid their plans from the overpowered on purpose to catch the overpowered by surprise when they attacked. That's why they were only shocked when their supposed adversaries suddenly stormed in the studio.

"Why are you doing this?! Why dont you realize that you're about to kill thousands of innocent lives! Women and children do exist in our community president! Are you just going to kill them for the sake of money?!" Elkas had enough of the stupidity of this world's officials. He shouted and scolded at the world leaders who kept on looking on the ground and fidgeting like a group of naughty children who were caught red-handed.

The embarrassing event seemed to have knocked some sense in the leaders since after that they resigned from their postions and exiled themselves from public in shame.

The overpowered soon elected the blackbournes as the head household because the blackbournes ranked first in terms of physical, mental, and political strength.

The new officials of the government made peace to the overpowered. After some time, the overpowered then completely forgave the government. The government was so overjoyed that they made a school dedicated entirely to the overpowered

The school they made was eventually named The school of the overpowered. For many decades it has produced top quality students of the overpowered ranks and has taken pride in thi-

I sighed as i stopped reading the booklet of this school. I was reading it because i was interested in its history but i stopped once the book started talking about how the school makes top students and how they are proud of them. Those parts of the welcome booklets of schools usually take up 70% of the book.  

I mean, jeez, they wouldve saved thousands of trees already if they stopped making those parts of the booklets."This school has been here for more than even decades" I read, skipping the 70% of the booklet.'Huh, so there are schools as old as these.' i thought to myself .

I walked around and noticed that all the other people were staring at my student  I.D. . I shrugged as i walked past people 'jeez, could you people stop eye raping me' I thought.

This happened all the time. I would go outside and poof! people notice me and they act as though some king came near them. *sigh* I walked away hearing someone say "Look, it's Rylador Blackbourne. The next leader of the overpowered"

                                                          END

                                               (Or is it? *wink wink*)

************************************************************************************************************

So, should i end this story here or should i continue it? Please leave youre answer, comments and suggestions below.

I will gladly accept both complements and insults on my story since I would use them for future reference. i really hope you enjoyed the story and sorry if there is wrong grammar or wrong spelled words anywhere in the story. I usually am too tired to check the story. Please bare with me and thank you for reading! ( ^_^)

Oh, and if there is anyone out there who might not know these two particular words, here they are:

1.Elucidate- to make lucid or clear; throw light upon; explain: an explanation that elucidated his recent strangebehavior. Synonyms: clarify, illuminate.

2.Adversary - a person, group, or force that opposes or attacks; opponent; enemy; foe.

Thank you again guys! Remember that you are awesome!