My Mate, My Love.

This is Dedicated To Explode. The Author of 'Twisting you', and many other books. (Twisting you is my Favorite!) :D She's a great inspiration, and her book has me hooked! I cannot wait for her to upload, and i constantly check to see if she did. 

Anyways, Explode! Great Job keeping the readers hooked, Because i Surely am. ! Oh, and if you haven't checked out Explode's work, GO CHECK IT OUT NOW! CLICK HER NAME! OPEN IT IN ANOTHER TAB! RIGHT NOW. I COMMAND YOU!. hahaha, lol. You won't regret it. Anyways, Enjoy <3

Whats left of me, Nick lachey.

Kiersten Haymes © 2011. 

Rough Draft.

Chapter one:

I never knew that was how it felt. How it felt to be away from the person I love with all my heart. Though I just got to know him, just got to feel him, I missed him so much. He took my first kiss, my first hug, and my first crush. He still, to this time and day, is the one I love.  It has only been six months that I have actually known the real him. Not the one that everyone told me he was. How did this little romance begin? Exactly how did I manage to fall in love with the one person I couldn't be with? I am fucked, because I can never be with him and have my families approval. Now, I feel as if my heart has been ripped out of me. No, my heart wasn't broken, so don't think it was. In reality, my heart was given to him, and I was the one who ripped it out. It's where he is, hours away and I can't have it back. But the thing is-- I don't want it back. I want him to keep it with him, and cherish it because, I love him. Yes, that's the exact truth, I love him. 

Now I know you're wondering, who exactly is this wonderful, perfect, sweet, cute, hot, adorable, smart, person? Well, I guess we should start off with his name, and fill in things along the way. His name is Trent Jeffery Parker. Trent, is seventeen years old and currently is an inspiring rock star. His band, yes his band is called Paralysis, and he's the lead singer. Yes, it's true. Trent is every girls dream, and heck, he was definitely a part of my dreams! Currently at a height of 6'1, weighing no more than 150 pounds, Trent is a complete god and he definitely knew it. Blonde hair, green eyes, Oh and don't get me started on those-- oh so kissable lips! Let's get back on track here-- anyways, there's only one problem with Trent, and its a big one. Trent is my brothers worst enemy and most importantly, hes my mate. 

“Rosalyn Marie Lynn, get your lazy butt up and help me!” Bringing me out of my daze, my brother screamed at me and I turned my head away from the window. I scowled, and crossed my arms, refusing to look at him. He saw my expression and sighed, dropping one of the boxes on the ground. Walking over to me, he threw his arm over my shoulder and spoke, “Rose, this is for your own good, you were going to make a big mistake if we stayed,” a growl vibrated in my chest and he continued, “He was just going to use you.” I felt anger rise in my chest, and I shoved him away from me. Throwing the truck door open, I slid out and started to walk towards our cabin. Trent would never use me, for god sake he's my mate! Growls continued to echo out of me and slammed my fist against the closed cabin door. 

“He wouldn't use me.” I said between clenched teeth as my wolf lunged towards they surface. She wanted out, now. Kill, She hissed and I found myself agreeing with her, before turning around. Pausing, I stopped myself from attacking my brother and frowned at him. My brother, Arron, picked a box up off the ground and started to carry it inside. Glowering at him as he passed, I walked inside and plopped down onto the couch. Trent, I called through our mental bond, Are you there? A stupid question, Of course he was there. This was something I loved, the bond between the two of us. All mated werewolves have the ability to communicate with their other half and, my other half just happens to be Trent. Rosalyn! His anxious voice entered my mind, and I found myself melting on the inside. Thank god you're okay, you haven't been responding through the bond and I thought-- his voice grew more panicked as I interrupted him. I'm alright. I waited for his response, and stared at the blank TV screen. Why weren't you in school today, I told you before -- I sighed, rolling my eyes even though he couldn't see it and glanced at my brother who was staring at me. I know, I know Trent, I heard his purr of approval when I said his name before I continued,  They moved me to my families' cabin for two weeks. I felt anger seep through the bond and his growl echoed through my mind before he spoke. It was your brother wasn't it!? I swallowed, and my silence gave him the answer. You haven't told him have you? I bit my lip and turned on the TV, still ignoring my brothers gaze. Not..exactly, I replied as I flipped through the channels, not really picking one and I found tears pricking in my eyes. What? I wiped them away, and froze. Could it be that Trent was sad? I could feel it wrapping around our bond, making me cry and my wolf howl out in sadness. Trent? I whispered in my mind and closed my eyes. I felt a twinge of pain as he spoke again, Are you ashamed to be mated to me?