Just One Day (Suga Fanfic)

This day I decided to go to the park. Well to clear my mind. While I am walking, my eyes caught a guy who was sitting next to his friends, they are seven guys. The guy has a color mint hair and very white skin. They are laughing and jamming. While I am staring at him, he saw me and I am very shocked (wide eye) he smile at me. So I decided to start walking again, and when I reached my destination (well my favorite spot here in the park) I sat down and close my eyes, and I started humming (Terrified is the song) when I finish humming I started to open my eyes slowly, and I am shocked from what I'm seeing right now. He's the guy that I saw earlier.

Guy: Hi! I'm Suga and you are?

Me: (staring at him)

Guy: hey. Are you okay? You're spacing out.

Me: ah yah yah. I'm okay

Guy: So what's your name?

Me: My name?

Suga: HAHA. yeah your name.

Me: ah yeah yeah. I'm Yuer. Nice to meet you Suga.

Suga: Well its nice to meet you too by the way, what are you doing here alone?

Yuer: To clear my mind. This is my habbit.

Suga: Can we have a duet?

Yuer: oh...sure!

Suga: I'm going to do the rap and your going to sing.

Yuer: But I can rap too.

Suga: You what?!

Yuer: I can do rapping too.

Suga: Wow! Okay! Let's start.

(Song:JUST ONE DAY) after singing

Wahhhh! I forgot to go home before 5pm. And now its already 6pm. I'm dead. Psh!

Yuer: Suga?

Suga: hmmm?

Yuer: I need to go. Its already too late I forgot the time. I'm sorry.

Suga: oh. Its okay. No need to be sorry. I understand. I just wondering to invite you to have dinner in our dorm, but you need to go home so it means next time? And-----

Yuer: oh. I don't know. Since my schedule are very busy. I'm sorry. Bye! Bye! (Saying bye bye while running)

Suga: And I just want you to know that I like you Yuer. I like you since I saw you 4 months ago. (Whispering)

*-------*

THE END

*--------*

Hi guys! Sana magustuhan niyo ^__^ Comment lang po kayo kung gusto niyo po i-published ko po yung side story ^___^ kamsahamnida!