Untitled Part 1

In our modern period today, Aldub love tandem is one of the most phenomenal love team not only in the country but within worldwide. Starting With Pambansang Bae Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza that makes her popularity as Yaya Dub in the original Eat Bulaga Segment "Kalye serye". In the acceleration of time through running clock those couple receives multi awarded, became a queen and king of endorsement and they covered up some of the famous magazine and newspaper. The #Tamang Panahon is the amid idea that the lola's wants to implement to others specially the youth and for those who facing a heartbreak challenges in love. Even you're a bitter or a better. There's forever or just a fantasy of an amateured mind. Every Juan's welcome to be a part of the flaming Aldub Nation.

The everyday teachings of this show can open up our unadequate mind to be willingly affair with once society. It can reflects also our good etiqettes as a proud Filipino standing in front of a dizzy downpour. This genre of sharing happiness has inspired a millions of people that are hopping to be fall, finding someone who really sacrifice in the name of vision and unfake love. It can repair also our wrong belief into a new one while mixed with traditional courting that is always ready for any temptation, jealousy, agony, and challenges that will symbolize your pure intention. Salute for their endless love giving true happiness in the smile of everyone who are forgotten by their ownselves.

Aldub changed the world. A lot of people that are so much relate by the every episode full of challenges hiding an important lesson given by lola Nidora. She is not a barrier and antagonise to the love story of the nation. She is only a tester of love, a filterer for the others' sake like kupido swan to broken hearts fixed it to one. They are real actor and actress sharing good vibes on those who are hopeless romantic, on those who trying hard moving on and on those tears never stop saying "I miss you". They promotes also that if you have faith, trust and hope three word will unites in one can be the most key to the love that will last Forever. In short there's forever and not only a delusion, If you are a trustworthy person That never broke promises.

This show is highly recommended for those who had an ache, mentioning heartache. It can beat again for another second time around. All pain and scratches symbolize only the bad memories to your past and the sign for letting go. Kalyeserye will exist until there a lips never stop laughting out. They are history that the next generation will commemorate their contribution. They will because they do...

2Z