Number 7

School had just started, and she had her last class with him. It seemed that this year they were talking a lot more. I mean the only reason why they talked last year was because he was the enemy of a friend. But now, she had a relationship, I mean a friendship with him. A friendship of their own, with no strings attached, with no one else involved. She could call him a friend. This wasn't a word that she wanted to here, especially describing him, but for now it would do.

It was always hot in class at the beginning of the school year. After all, summer wasn't entirely over. They laughed in class, they laughed with the whole class. Everything was great, picture perfect you could say. She also had her second class with him. They would debate about things, of coarse in a friendly way. He would offer his friendly competition. Her friends were starting to see it too. They made jokes about it, they even came up with a ship name. She would talk to everyone about him, she would talk about the smallest things that had anything to do with him. She would talk about him with a big smile, trying to be careful to not give it away to people, but her closes friends could tell. 

But it was only a matter of time, before things started going wrong. I guess you could say that she had it too good.