Chapter 31 ( There goes three out of three) from When I Saved The Bad Boy

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT.....all of you that think that you can't handle reading something like that leave now. I got little carried away so...for you weak hearted better leave now..

p.s It only took me to watch 24 videos of Ian Somerhalder making out scenes and naughty scenes and read ten or more rated r storied on wattpad but hey..i did it ;)

p.p.s it's poorly edited.

“Wait sweetie..” He stopped and stood up. “Let’s just breathe a little. Today has been…”

I kneeled behind him and started massaging his back.

“Today has been everything and a lot of…a lot of emotions…” He started talking but he was lost somewhere in the sentence.

“Shh..” I whispered in his ear and continued rubbing his shoulders.

“Julie…” He started again. I gently stroke my hands down his back and then crawled in front of him gliding my hands down his chest observing how every one of his muscles were shaped under my touch.

When I raised my look he was already looking at me watching every one of my move like a hunter watched his prey.

I raised my hand to his neck and I sank my fingers into his hair very gently. He was very still and kept on watching me. I came closer bringing my lips to his and slowly gliding them over. I traced his jaw line down to his neck leaving soft kisses. His sighs only encouraged me to continue. I brought my lips to his and I started kissing him really slowly.

          Once I pulled away he starred into my eyes

“Are you sure?” He asked with his voice so low and sexy it made me shiver from fear and excitement.

“Never been surer.” He stood up and helped me to get up taking my hand.

Suddenly he picked me up bridal style carrying me to my bedroom. My heart was sinking fast and my breathing was becoming a function I could no longer do properly. Once we reached my bedroom my heart started beating so fast I thought it was going to burst out of my chest. He put me down gently and put a lock of hair behind my ear. I accidentally let go of a nervous sigh.

“Hey…you scared?” He captured my face with his hands.

“Not scared…just nervous I guess..”

He kissed my forehead and my nose. Then he let go of my face and brought my hands to his lips.

“They are so cold.” He smiled at me. “Don’t be afraid my love. I’ll take good care of you.”

“Promise?” I asked with a shaking voice.

“Julie, you know I will never let anything bad happen to you.” He smiled and I hugged him.

“I love you.”

“I love you baby.” I completely relaxed and kissed his chest.

“I have an excellent idea.” He smirked.

“What?”

“Do you have a scarf?”

“Yes.”

“Give it to me.”

I walked to the shelf and took out the scar handing it to him. He walked behind me and put it on my eyes.

“Here is what we are going to do. We are going to start really slow and when you feel relaxed enough you can take the scarf off.”

I breathed out. It was a really helpful idea.