Love Somebody (a 1D fanfic)

Chapter 1

***** Thalia's POV*****

"White lips,

Pale face,

Breathin in

Snowflakes,

Burnt lungs,

Sour taste,

Lights gone,

Days end,

Strugglin to pay rent,"

I woke up to the melodious sound of Ed Sheeran's beautiful voice. I walk over to my closet and grabbed my medium sleeved mint t-shirt, white short shorts, and my silver sparkly TOMS. I walked into the bathroom and turned the curling iron on, and while I was waiting did my make up. When the curling iron was ready, I curled my brown shoulder length hair and walk downstairs to go eat breakfast. I grab a bowl, cereal and milk and eat.

"Morning Tallie" my mom greeted as she walked downstairs.

"Mornin mom" I said cheerfully

" Are you excited for the first day of school?"

"Umm sure I guess"

"C'mon cheer up, Jai will be with you, on the first day like she always is"

"Yeah but its going to be different, we're the new students, we don't know our way around, and we don't know anybody" I said with a little anger on my voice

"Tallie, it won't be that bad, just think of it as a new experience for you, have you even been out of the house since we got here?"

"I've only been to Jai's house, and getting ready for this very day" I said defensively.

"Well you better get used to this, because this is our home from now on," said my mom

I breathed out in annoyance,"Well I want to go back to our real home."

My mom sighed,"Honey,-" she started, but was suddenly cut off by a car horn.

"Well, that's Jai, bye mom, see ya later." I said with attitude. On my way out, I heard my mom sigh in frustration. I rolled my eyes as I shut the door. I walked up to Jai's car in an iffy mood.

" Eyyyyy chika" Jai said as I entered the car

"Heyy"

"Whats wrong?"

"Oh you know just nervous, ya know"

"It'll be fine girly"

"Yeah I hope so" I say quietly while turning up the radio a little.

We arrived in front of our new school, and might I say it is huge, compared to our other school. Jai parked the car and we walked to the office were a lady at the front desk was sitting , looking intensely at her computer.

"Umm excuse me" I say impatiently. She looks up from the computer and smiles at Jai and I

"You two must be the new students, welcome to your new school let me print out your schedules." She says all smiley and happy while she looks back down at the computer pressing some buttons. While we are waiting three guys around our age come in loudly, the lady looks up from the computer and stares right at the boys. "Late again are we" she says directly at the boys while handing us our schedules.

" Sorry ma'am it will probably happen again" one of them says while the other two start laughing

"Well since you boys seem to find this funny, you can show these ladies around campus will you do that for me Mr. Tomlinson?"