Important

Hey y'all!

Before I get into this fanfiction, I just wanted to mention a few things. By no means am I trying to humiliate or be disrespectful to Jungkook or any of the BTS members. I've heard people's accounts get shut down for making extremely explicit fan fictions with the boys, and I don't want to be one of those people. I chose to write this story, and because I love kpop, I wanted to use a BTS member not to put him on the spot or anything, but because I want to read my own fanfiction with him in it. I'm writing for the purpose of enjoying and I hope you guys will too. I could always use a random name in my fanfictions but I thought it would be more interesting to read if I used a name of a person I knew.

I hope you guys respect that, and this goes for all my fanfictions. I've seen people use celebrities in their fanfictions, especially kpop in the ones I read, and I would like to be able to do that without having anyone say I'm being disrespectful or anything. I promise I would never do anything to harm the Bangtan Boys or any kpop group.

I hope to get started on writing soon, but I am currently working on It Was Faith toritetel so you can go check that out first if you want of course :)