Memories

He grabbed you by the shoulders and gripped you tightly. "You! You are my only weakness! Just like my father... I..."
"It's okay," you softly caressed his cheek comfortingly.
"I'm asking to much, aren't I?"
"Whatever will make you happy, will make me happy," you responded softly. You knew what he was asking of you, but you were willing to let him go through with it.
"(Y/N), I love you," he reminded you as he slid his saber gently into your abdomen. All you saw was his tear stained face before you felt it. The white hot pain in your gut, but you dare not scream. You let a smile grace your lips before the memories came flooding back to you.
You saw the memory of the first time Kylo Ren kissed you. You saw the one where your parents left you an orphaned slave on Tatooine. You saw the time the Sith found you and took you back to the academy to be trained. You saw the time you retrieved an old artifact that even the most powerful Sith couldn't get to. You remembered the first time you ever killed someone in battle. You remembered the time you were kidnapped and held for ransom and Kylo Ren saved you. You remembered your wedding. You remembered getting struck in the face with a Lightsaber and developing your scar. All your happy and sad memories flashed before your eyes until you came upon your final and favorite memory. The day you met Kylo Ren.
You stood obediently by your Master's side. You were still in training and today, the Commander of the First Order came to visit the academy. His mask covered his face but you could feel his eyes on you. Later that night, you, your master, the Commander, and General Hux dined together. You and the Commander got on well. Two days after his departure, you received notice that once your training was over, which it would be in about five months, you would be joining Kylo Ren and the First Order. Once your training was over and you joined him, you fell for him. Hard. A year later, you were wed. You lived your life fighting alongside him, dealing with his temper tantrums, and cringing at General Hux's existence. All of this brought you to now.
You were able to fit in an I love you too, which was barely audible before your final breath left your lips and everything went dark.