Popularity vs Disliked

Vanessa's POV

My alarm went off causing me to groan and open one eye, grabbing the clock and throwing it down hard enough for it to shut up.  I sighed heavily before closing my eyes again and taking a five minute nap.  After the five minute nap, I opened my eyes and sat up from my bed and stretched, yawning. 

'Another day of Hell..' I thought to myself.  I got up and looked down at my Batman pajamas.  I love Batman with a passion!  I slowly walked to the bathroom that's connected to my room then looked into the mirror.  I look like a mess... I sighed and stripped from my clothes and got into the shower.

I did what I had to then got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me.  I then walked back over to the mirror then grabbed my hair dryer and started to blow-dry my hair.  I looked into the mirror, satisfied with my now dried, straight, raven black hair.  I smiled then grabbed some mascara and applied it to my eyelashes before grabbing black eyeliner.

I slowly applied the black liner before grabbing some dark black eyeshadow and applying it to my eyelids.  I applied the rest of my makeup before grabbing my toothbrush and placing toothpaste onto the brush then began brushing my teeth.

After brushing my teeth I grabbed my comb and combed out my hair just to make sure it was perfect.  I smiled at my reflection, happy with myself before my eyes stumbled upon my scarred wrists.  I frowned and sighed heavily. 

"They'll be so disappointed in me..." I mumbled to myself before getting up and walking back to my room.  I opened up my closet and searched through my clothes.  I smiled at the clothes I wanted to wear for the day.  I grabbed black skinny jeans, a white tank and a red hoodie. Then I found myself some boxers that were camo and grabbed them, walking over to my bed.

I laid them down and slid the towel off of my body.  I grabbed the boxers and slid them on, then grabbed the black skinny jeans and slid them on.  I then realized I had completely forgot about a bra then walked over to my dresser, opening the top drawer and grabbed a dark blue bra.  I placed it on before walking back to my bed and grabbing the white tank and slid it on, then did the same with the red hoodie. 

I pulled the sleeves up and turned to face my nightstand, grabbing some bracelets and sliding them on.  I did the same with my two rings then grabbed my hat and placed it on my head and then my phone buzzed.  I grabbed my phone and unlocked it and checked the message.

S - Hey, you coming to school Doll?  (:

I smiled at the message and replied.

V - Of course!  Gonna stick up for me again today?

S - Duh, I'll always have your back!  Those hoes are just jealous of you, hon.  You're an amazing person <3

I smiled more at that message.

V - Thanks Sam, love you lots!

S - Love you too, doll.

I stuffed my phone in my back pocket and walked downstairs to the kitchen, grabbing a piece of bread and devouring it.  I went to the living room seeing all of my shoes scattered everywhere.  My eyes landed on some red shoes and slid them on and then grabbed my skateboard and bag, walking out.  I pulled out my ear buds from my bag and my phone, connecting the earbuds in.

I smiled as In The End began playing.  I quietly sang along while skating to school on my skateboard.  I eventually arrived and I kicked up my skateboard, catching it and walking towards the entrance.  Everyone stared at me and pointed and laughed.  "Faggot!!!"

"Slut!!!"

"Whore!!!"

"Go slit your wrists like a little whore you are!"