Chapter One

(Jared Padalecki as Carter Grayson)

"Morning to you too, miss sunshine." Chase tells me.

He is my best friend in the entire world, him and my dad. Before you judge you have to understand, (which you probably won't; so don't judge) but they are the two people who really know and understand me.

Don't get me wrong I have lots of other friends. But, they don't know me as a father would or whatever.

Chase is my age, exact age same year same day, same month, bingo you guessed it we have the same birthday!

We are not related, but it's almost as we were. He's over at my house by the time I wake up and here after school almost every day. But hey! I'm not complaining.

We're neighbors, best friends, and practically family because his parents are always traveling the world.

"Morning," I force a smile at him as he sets down a plate of food. I begin to scarf down the bacon and eggs my best friend has made for me.

"What's wrong Riles?" He asks eating his breakfast as well, (with way more manners)

I smile, genuinely "it's just a bunch of stuff, and Chase it's a new school." I remind him.

That's right. I had just moved here, and Chase came too. My dad had talked his parents into buying a house right next doors to ours. So we wouldn't have to leave him behind. We moved here in the summer so I did manage to make friends with some people who happened to be going to my school. Northwest Highschool.

"Oh Riles," he smiles, his eyes scanning my face. "They will love you,"

I smile back at him. "I guess we'lol find out we should get going if we don't eat to be late our first day." My smile disappears. .

New schools were not so easy for me. I make friends fine. But that's not the point. Normally, my teachers, students, and whoever else amazing and I don't know anybody...what was I going to do?

"Yeah, I have an idea," he grins "go get your stuff meet me in the garage.

Garage? But his car is parked in his driveway. Okay whatever.

So I pick up Chase's and mines plates and set them in the sink. The go and grab my phone and bag, and meet Chase in the garage of my house.

He's standing infront of my lovely Harley Davidson my dad had just got me. I never really drove it, on this one anyway, (I have drove many motorcycles in my life.)

I know what your thinking "she's a girl; girls don't drive motorcycle, but most girls also don't rather having boys as friends then girls, let's just say, I'm not your typical girl.

I look at the face of Chase Mathew, my blonde, dimpled, blue eyed, tan skinned best friend. He had a grin on his face and I could tell what he meant by that. I nod my head and he tosses the keys in the air, only to land in my hand.

******************************************************************

So, this morning I drove my new Harley Davidson. Chase drove my dad's. Parking side by side when we pulled in all heads turned our direction. I could here people whisper/asking "is that the new girl?" And also some people saying "oh I know her!"

Everyone seemed really shocked that it was a girl driving a new Harley Davidson. Chase disappeared into a crowed of girls. (He's always been the player type.)

I set my helmet on my bike and walk confidently to the front entrance. People still whispering and staring, Chase still not in sight.

Great..I'll just walk by myself.

Once I arrive at the front office to get my schedule and thank them I turn around be face to face with a guy with warm brownish hazel eyes, and a grin on his devilish handsome face, and chocolate brown long hair hair.

"Um," I pause forgetting words for a moment, scanning his out he was wearing plain jeans, and a white T-shirt skin tight and a leather jacket. "Um um um" I forget how to talk, so I just move out of the way.

"Mr. Grayson, what can I do for you.." I hear the nice lady behind the desk ask. Chase them appears infront of me.

"Miss Sunshine, we should get to our classes."

I nod my head before looking back at "Mr. Grayson."