10. Rain

Hinata's POV

We all linked hands and began to run into the cold rain. Sakura was already shivering.

"Ah! It's so cold!" She yelled.

"Just keep going!" Naruto yelled, squeezing my hand.

The rain was blinding, we couldn't see more than a few meters in front of us. Harsh wind made the rain feel as if it was falling sideways.

"Over here!"

Sasuke tugged the line to the side of the road. We stopped under a tiny roof.

We were all already breathing heavy and panting.

My vision was finally clear and I could see everyone. Sasuke's hair was "melted" from his usually style. Sakura's clothes clung to be body and her hair was in every which way. I turned to look at Naruto.....

Naruto ran his hair through his wet hair, making it slick back. His longsleeve shirt clung to his torso and back. I saw every line on his body.

I know he slept shirtless with me but... It's hard to see when it's dark and I'm lying down.

"Nani?" Naruto looked at me.

"N- nothing." I quickly turned away.

I heard a slight smirk come from him.

"So.... How far did we get?" Sakura asked.

"Um... Well this is the empty little shack soooo...... We have about twenty more minuets." Sasuke said.

"Well we shouldn't waver then."

I straighted the orange cloth that stuck to me as well as my jeans. Our hands locked again. Naruto lifted my hand and kissed it.

Damn my cute boyfriend.

"C'mon!"

And we were off.

Tenten's POV

"It's raining... Hard." I said.

THUNDERCLAP

"We shouldn't have let them go out, or at least not walking." Neji huffed.

"Sweetie, they'll be fine. Sasuke is 17 and Hinata is 16, soon to be 17. And Naruto is with them." I put my hand on his shoulder.

But Naruto with them is what I'm afraid of.

Ever since Naruto has gotten here, Hinata has been acting strange. She's gone out a lot more. She's like my sister and even though Sasuke is with them.... They've all been acting strange.

"Well you know what tomorrow is right?" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"No, what?"

"Neji!" I smacked the back of his head.

"Ow!"

"It's our two year anniversary!" I crossed my arms.

"Tenten, I was kidding." He pulled me to him, grabbing my waist. I sat on his lap.

"Hmph."

"Don't be like that." He kissed my ear.

"You forgot." I decided to play with him.

"No I didn't. Plus I planned a surprise and everything."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Neji! Tenten! Look what Itachi taught me!" Hanabi ran out.

"What did he teach you?" Neji asked.