death of a baby sitter

it was dark out. I was babysitting for a family, that went on their honeymoon. The child's name was Samantha. I'd admit the family was pretty weird. They never come outside, never water their yard, never have anyone else over, never do anything. But hey... money is money. 

            I brought food, snacks, and a few games, for me and the little kid. Speaking of she's been sleep for a while now. I walked up the stairs to check up on her. "Sam!! Where are you?" Samantha didn't answer. 

            As i passed by her room door, i heard her talking to herself. "Yea but what are we gonna do with her?" Silence... then she talked again. "But what about when mommy and daddy gets home?" she whispered again... silence...."Ok well, i wanna play a game? Can we play a game?" And then i barged into the room and shut on the lights. She was hiding under a blanket on the floor. I threw the blanket off of her. "Who were you just talking to." She held up a barbie doll whose hair looked to be ripped out, face scratched, and one of her dolls eyes were halfway out. "I was just talking to my dolly. She's pretty isn't she, just like you." She said while holding the doll, towards my face. 

            "Yes, she is pretty. And thank you very much. But it's almost time for your nap, do you wanna eat something and wash up." The little girl said yes, and walked out of the room. I left also and shut the door behind me. As i was about to turn the cornor i looked back, and he could see the door was wide open. I was very confused, but figured i must not have closed it all the way, and it crept back open. 

         I tried feeding her food, but she wouldn't eat. "I'm not hungry. I just wanna play a game with you." she told me. "Well, if you eat, i'll play a game with you, i promise." i said to her. "Sarabelle, wants to play with you too." What?" what the crap. "Whose sarabelle?" i asked her. 

         "Sarabelles my friend, she stands over me at night, when i go to bed so no one can harm me. She said your pretty, and she'd like to be just like you. Which is why she wants to play with you." Oh... she has an imaginary friend. How adorable. "Awwee, well can you tell me what she looks like, so i can say she's pretty also" i asked her. 

        "Yea, she's really pale, kinda grayish looking. She has long black hair, that falls in front of her face. She has scars on her wrist, and scraches on her cheeks. Her teeth is kinda brown looking and it looks like she has dirt all over the bloody dress she's wearing. But she looks kinda angry now. I'm scared, i wasnt suppose to say anything. She says i'm in big trouble...and you are too."

        ............ "well it sounds like you have a bad friend with you, and you shouldn't be talkin to her. "Now sarabelle, you apologize to her right now, cause she did nothing to you. " i said, pretending to talk to her. I bent down, and hugged Samantha, "Now, now. She wont' be bothering you anymore, i promise. Shes going in the time out" i said. And walked in the restroom to run the bath water. 

             "Krystal!", she called. "Sarabelle said that you were an ugly....." "an ugly what?" i asked her. "Well my mommy told me not to use words like that. But she also said, that our game involved one of us dying." samantha said. And that's when the door shut in my face, and i couldn't open it. i was banging on the door. trying to get through, when i heard samantha screaming for help.  It all went silent. I finally broke open the door, and there was blood everywhere. i started screaming for samantha when finally i saw her, arms around her knees, crying, rocking back and fourth. i called her name. She looked up at me, and i could see she was different. She looked exactly like the girl, that sam subscribed. She looked at me, and stood up. 

she started walking forward, with these dead black eyes coming straight for me. "Krstal, i thought you were gonna play with me. You're so pretty. Can i... touch your hair. " She staggered towards me, but i kept walking backward. I was going for the kitchen and i picked up a knife. She noticed it and got really angry. Her voice had changed, it got deeper, raspier, angrier,. . . not her. "You b**** you'd kill me! Well too can play at that game." She rose her arm, and the knife flew out of her hand, and cut her. 

"Are we gonna play that game now, that you promised me. i really wanna play." i ran for the door. Samantha popped up in front of me. "You can't run from me, we're gonna play the game!" And she lunged for me. I jjumped out of the way and got to door again. It opened, and in walked her parents. SAmantha dissapeard, and turned back into her regular self. "hey mommy, hey daddy!" She jumped into their arms. "Krystal's playing a game with me." Whaaaaa.... i have to get out of here right now. 

"Look there's something wrong with your daughter, you don't need to pay me, i just need to get tha crap out of here right now!" The blocked my way out, and smiled at me. "Your not going leaving anywhere." they said. And then they turned into something more evil then i've ever seen a day in my life. THey opened their mouths, and little black things slithered out from it. They crawled on the floor unto my shoe, i tried to shake them off. When i stepped on one, it just got bigger and bigger.  When went up my nose, and one in my mouth. They were litterally sucking the life out of me. 

The last thing i remebered were Samantha's parents, closing in on me, entrapping me, wrapping their hands around my neck. 

i blacked out.... 

scratch that... .. i died. 

_____________

* NEXT DAY- NEW'S REPORTER*

 "This morning, a family noticed that the door was opened, at the, well as most people know it as the slaughterhouse, where supposedly two parents, and a child were murdered in. The man went in side, and saw blood everywhere. He turned back to call the police, when he saw a girl that was living across the street from him, named Krstal, lying in the bushes. The police say, it was a possible D.O.A. The man tried to ressussitate her, but they fire department declared that it was too late, and of no use. 

What that girl was doing at that house? The parents say she was suppose to be babysitting for the family who went their on their honeymoon. But... The family was slaughtered there over fifty years ago. The police department are still investigating the situation. But that is all we can say for right now." The new's reporter said. 

_____________________________________________________

*Krystal's pov*

I died.... i really, really died. 

And now i'm one of them, i'm stuck here, for the rest of my life with these murders. Stuck in this house... waiting for the next victom. When someone opened up the door, and announced they arrived to baby sit.......