Elizabeth Petrova

My name is Elizabeth Louisa Edith Petrova. You probably won't believe this but, I'm a vampire. For centuries, I've been scared. But I don't have to be scared anymore. It all goes back to when I got turned.

"Elizabeth!" Mother shouted. I looked at her with confusion. "What did I do, Mother?"

"Nothing." She looked at me. "but we need to tell you something, Daughter." 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"Bradshaw is dead. We found him bleeding in the kitchen. It was too late. He was dead." She said sadly . I cried in her hands. Bradshaw was my brother. My dad died when I was about two year old. Most of my siblings were already dead. Bradshaw Devon Petrova died today. Elton Flimore Petrova died when I was five years old. Erline Fay Petrova disappeared. But then we found her body in our village. The only ones that were left was Bradshaw and my sister Jetta Ivy Petrova. Now it's just me and my sister. And my mother. My father Ashton died hunting in the forest next to our village. We never found his body. He was gone. My mother Clemantine has always been there for me. But now, My dear brother is dead. It is only us three. Me, my mother and my little sister. 

I saw my little sister come to me. She was crying, hugging me.

Seven days later, my sister Jetta came to me. "Where do you think Father is?"

I answered her honestly, "Father is dead, Jetta. He died, hunting."

"Is there a proof?" she asked me. "Nobody saw his corpse. There is no proof he is dead. I am sure he is alive"

"No, Jetta. Father is dead. He died when you were born. He willn't come back. He is dead. I do not even remember him. "

Jetta looked down, disapointed. "Look, I am sorry, sister. I cannot do anything about this fact. " I said to her

"It is alright. " Jetta answered. "I know... he might be dead. You are probably right, Elizabeth. But I still need to search for him. Come with me in the forest!!"

"If he's in the forest he's dead. You will search for his rotting corpse, not him!" I told her.

"then we will find his corpse. I don't want to leave him there!" Jetta told me. My sister was insecure. And I couldn't leave her go there by her own, so I went with her like she told me to. 

When we arrived in the forest, she looked at me smiling. "Impressive!" 

Few minutes later I heard something behind me. I turned around. I could garanty you that I saw someone. But that person was gone. I turned back, Jetta was gone. I looked around stressfully and Jetta was on the floor, bleeding to death. I ran to her. "JETTA! NO! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENNING! No, dear lord, Jetta wake up! HELP! Anyone help!" I screamed. But the man came from behind and.. bit my neck. This feeling... it was hurting. The man suddenly stopped and looked at me. I didn't recognize him. His face was demonical and scary. I tried to run away but he appeared in front of me. He grabbed me, and bit his wrist. Made me drink his blood. And just after that he broke my neck. I fell on the floor

When I woke up it was morning. I felt pain in my neck and blood rushing down my throat but I still felt more... alive. My wound on my neck disapeared. But my dress was full of blood. I was scared. I looked around, not finding my sister. "Jetta?" I shouted. "JETTA! WHERE ARE YOU?" I ran everywhere. I found her dead body behind me. I screamed. But the man appeared. "Come on, love. Drink her blood. If you don't drink, you'll die"

I shouted. "You are insane!" trying to run away. He came in front of me holding Jetta's body. "NO! Don't hurt her!"

He said. "I already did, woman. But now it is your turn!" He throwed the body at me and I touched her blood nervously. I drank it, slowly. My face turned like his face, it was demonical. I drank more and more until I couldn't breathe anymore and dropped my little sister on the ground. The man disapeared. I never knew why he did this, and why he wanted me to become a vampire. But I was glad of what he made me become. Soon, I could hear kilometers far. I could see through the darkness, I could run so fast that it would look like I vanish. I could make humans forget what I wanted them to. I could make them do whatever I wanted them to do. I could control their dreams. I didn't mind family anymore. My emotions, I could turn them off. I didn't have to feel the pain to be alone. But there was something I discovered. I couldn't go in human's houses. It was like a spell or something. I had to be invited in. Blood controled me. And an herb called vervain weakened me.

One day, I met someone from my species. I was surprised. He called himself vampire. So I did the same. But one day, he died. Leaving me, alone again. For centuries, I was alone. But now, I descided to not worry anymore. It is 2013. I am a 853 years old vampire. I have to get a life! 

My name is Lily Petrova now. You can find me on ask.  http://ask.fm/elizabpetrova

I do not have any twitters or facebooks, kiks, myspace or tumblr.