Loving you is easy (austin mahone imagine)

You scream Austin's name: AUSTIN!! As Austin comes running Austin:what's wrong baby?! You: Austin why can't you ever clean up after yourself?! Austin: what do you mean?

You: there's cloths everywhere an you still haven't cleaned up you're dinner plate! Austin: oh sorry baby I'll do that right now promise! As he begins to clean you walk down stairs to see a huge sign that says "I LOVE YOU" you look at it confused as you hear AUSTIN walk down the stairs you say" babe what's this sign for?" He says" a fan sent it to me!" You: oh ok haha!

NEXT DAY!

Austin comes home from the studio an throws his keys on the table an stomps upstairs! You walk upstairs to where Austin was an say" well hey! Haha what's wrong babe?" Austin: NOTHING!! OK! JUST GO AWAY! You: well I was jus- Austin interrupts an says "I DONT CARE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!!! GOSH! You say "well I lov- Austin interrupts again saying " DO YOU KNOW WHAT LEAVE ME ALONE MEANS GOSH! I DONT REALLY CARE THAT YOU LOVE ME I WANT YOU TO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! He stands up you walk over to him an put you're hand on his back an say " Austin?" He Pushes you against the wall an then looks At you an walks into the other room he hurt you're leg when he pushed you but you got up an walked over to the closet an a few tears ran down you're face but you grabbed !a duffle bag an you stuffed as much as you could in there an zipped it up as Austin walked into the room he sees you crying an packing a duffle bag he walks slowly toward you as you say " Austin stay away from me " as you get up an run pass austin an you hurry down the stairs as Austin follows close behind you. You quickly grab you're keys an jog to you're car! You get in the car an slam the door! As you start the car AUSTIN try's to make you stop/stay you just drove out the drive way! on you're way to your moms house you turn on the radio an Austin Mahone 'what about love' came on you quickly turned off the radio! You got to your moms house once you got inside you told her the whole story after a little while you told her you had to get the rest of you're stuff before it gets dark so you drove back over an walked in the house you went up the stairs to the bed room you walked in to see Austin on the phone with Alex as soon a you opened the closet door austin turned around an said "Hey Alex I will call you back later" an he hung up he walk over to you an said " please please please forgive me I'm sorry!" An you said " NO Austin you hurt me!" Austin said " I know an I didn't mean to I was having a bad day at the studio" you say" yeah but what if you get really mad an push me thru the wall?!" Austin says " No I would never do that an i probably can't do that anyway an I didn't even mean to push you or yell at you" you just stand there for a few minutes an then you say. " ok I forgive you but next time you have a bad day don't come home! haha I'm kidding " Austin says " haha thanks I love you" you say " love you to " an kiss AUSTIN! Then austin says " I learned something while you were at you're moms!" You say "oh yeah what?" Austin said" work may be hard but LOVING YOU IS EASY!" He then kisses you!

THĘ ËÑD

Hope you enjoyed it sorry so long haha but thanks for reading :)