Prologue

Staring at the mirror, memories of the life he had lived clouded his thoughts. The scars he saw were permanent imprints of the life he didn’t want to remember.

The hundreds of scars on his back, exactly 87, where marks left by his father over the years. He counted

The 15 scars on his chest, by his father also except one which was self inflicted under his father’s order.

That was the recent one.

Luckily for him, his face usually healed quickly, so the scars from the punches his father threw at him eventually disappeared. The recent ones only left a purple patch on his left cheek.

His blue eyes were a reminder that he wasn’t only his father’s son, but also his mother’s. He really missed her. Not that he ever knew her. She died when he was born from what he was told.

The other features of his physique were things he hated. His light brown hair, pointed nose and long eye lashes, they were all appalling to him. They were qualities of his father. He wished he could change them.

He scoffed.

The mirror was really an enemy to him but at present it was a friend; cos now he had made up his mind. He was seventeen and he could do without his father. He didn’t need his father anymore, he never needed his father. It was time he found his own path and left the demons of his scars behind.

I am Dameon Snow and this is my story.

Hi Friends, this is just a short introduction to the life of Dameon Snow.

Look out for the next chapter and please remember to vote and share with your friends

Thanks