How i feel...

~Cadens P.O.V~

There he was.. Nick sat on my bed across from me. His eyes full of pain and tears. I had tried to hang myself in the back yard, he ran out before i was capable of jumping. I feel horrible for making my best friend feel so sad. Nick was such an amazing person and I've been in love with him since the moment I saw him. We make Youtube videos together and broadcast on Younow all the time. My crush from him was so minor back then but I've reached the point that Nick is the only person I can ever think of. This is the moment i could tell him how i feel...

~Nicks P.O.V.~

"Caden you can't do this to yourself darling.." I told her as I held her hands. She was so beautiful and she couldn't see it. I love her but i don't know if she felt the same way about me. Should I make a move..? Maybe i should..

I cupped her cheeks and pressed my lips against hers. 

Caden wrapped her arms around my neck kissing back and I pulled her onto my lap gripping onto thighs. Pulling her close to me i hear her mumble against my lip "I love you Nick..." 

My heart stopped at her words. I got up and pinned her against the wall. A small giggle escaped her lips as i looked into her eyes. "I love you too Caden"