Light Purple Flowers ch 1

Flash back

"Mommy can I go out side and play?"
I say to mom as I trott over to where she is mixing another potion or something.
"As long as you com back before dark, love you have fun!"
She says as she kisses me on the cheek.

As I run out side I see all sorts of flowers every where but as I get deeper into the forest is sarts to get very dark and I am about to turn around till I see a light purple glow. Me being the curious filly I am follow the light  purple glow to see a big patch of beutiful  flowers. Something about them make me feel happy.I walk over to where they are and start to make a small little flower crown. As I put it on I can sense a kinda magic feel. When I put it on I slightly graze the flower next to my ear as I think about how it's getting dark. And then I feel a spinning sensation and see small little purple particles every where and all of a sudden they disappear and I'm in front of are house and I look down and I have a cutie mark! It's a small dark teal circle with three little purple dots on the bottom left and on the top right is a big purple particle.

End of flash back~

I yelp and sit up getting my horn stuck in my lights above my bed as I hear mom yell from down stairs "breakfast is ready!" Man I have not had a flashback that realistic in a while I think to my self as I get up and untangle my horn and trot over to my mirror. My mane of purple,teal and magenta all over the place and I have big bags under my eyes. I sigh and trot down stairs to eat breakfast.