Saving lives

~~Y/n POV~~

I love my job as a Doctor! since I was a little girl I always wanted to be one. I knew it was gonna be hard work but my trip hear wasn't even close. I been hear for a month and I'm still called a new doctor since I'm one of the youngest ... the nurses here don't like me I don't even know why but they doctors seem to. the only nurse that likes me and that's my bff zonnique! she has blue hair and caramel skin! I thought it was pretty cool. she is 16 also. she got here because she is so smart, she skipped more grades than you can count! her parents are really pround I know mine would be to if they were here. they died b- (gco)

Zonnique : aye yo y/n snap out of it

Y/n : sorry sorry I was in deep thought

you and zonnique: (starts laughing)

Dr. Perez : what is so funny girls? (taking off his glasses)

you stand there and stare at Dr.Perez big brown eyes that shine in the light. too you he is just so perfect with his caramel completion and big puffy Afro but keeps it in a pony tail to look more professional. the problem is Jacob is 20 years old and has way more experience in the medical world. you belelive in age is nothing but a number, but you don't know is he sees it the same way as you do.

Zonnique : there she go with this deep thought Shit again... Earth to Y/n.

Y/n : huh

you say as you get Back to reality

Jacob : (chuckles) you have a nice day ladies

he says while walking off

Y/n : Awww fuckery

Zonnique: that nigga gets to under you're skin, He got you talking to your self on yo head

she says while eating her yogurt

Y/n : (hits her playfully) shut up! come on lunch brake over anyway

Zonnique : yeah yeah yeah I'm finished (throws away her yogurt cup and walks down the hall with you)

Diggy : ayye yo Dr.Y/F/N you looking fine in your coat (he says looking you up and down, checking you out)

Y/n : boy you better get back in that hospital bed I'm going to get your food tray right now

Diggy : thank you Dr. you so nice (he says biting his lip going into his room)

Zonnique : when that boy gonna stop getting into accidents just to see you (getting the food tray for her client)

Y/n : I don't even kno- (gco)

Jacob : (gets his food tray) can't blame him

he says while smiling and walking into the clients room

Y/n : (shocked)

did the nigga just flirt with me! I can't even believe this Shit right now! Yassss fucking Yassss

zonnique : awwww shitttt better not tell Daniel (she chuckles while waking off)

you paid no mind in what niq just said. you can't even believe the one you been having feelings for is actually might be chrushing.

Y/n : (you grab your tray and enters Daniels room with a smile from ear to ear)

Diggy : why you so happy?