cute girl the ugly shy girl and the cute guy

So it all start when there was two girl name April and Marlyn there were cousins. And they had a uncle that had a cute ass son. And it was always that my cousin Marlyn always get lucky when it comes to guys. And i bate that she will win this one too. But the good thing that i just think his cute. So time pass and they were together i knew that Marlyn was cheating on him. Because the way she was acting. So every time that she let him n i. Love start to grow in my heart for him. And Eric was is name start talking about me to his dad and friends and when they always saw us in the park they always scream that we are a great couple and i just couldn't help my laughter. So one time his dad told him "son you love April "and he told his dad "do i make so ovies". And his dad ask him if he was with Marlyn. And he said yes but that when they go to the park she always let him with me. And that by this time he love me more than my cousin and his dad Jacob told him "if you truly love April break up with Marlyn"and his answer was "yes but now how can i ask April out ?"So April was getting ready because she was going to see someone else so like always she was just with Eric like 10 min. And then she tells him that she has to do some thing. I April was hanging out with her friends. They were getting ice cream when Eric come he said could i have one ice cream of chocolate and i pay for all the ladies and we told him that we had the money to buy the ice cream. But he still pay for us. And my friends told him how could we pay him. And he said let me hang out with April. And they just giggle and said okay. So i was there and i was baby sitting my brother. He ask me if i could hear a song and April answer okay. I just love the song and i told him that i like it. He he just stare at me with the eyes that i just couldn't think about anything else. And i told him yup its a really good song for Marlyn and he said that the song wasn't for her and that they broke up because he saw her kissing another nigga and i ask him so for who is this song? He answer for you and i just start smiling like an idiot. For a while my little brother told him to kiss me and he answer "if your sister lets me kiss her because i can't make her" and i said not right now. And he ask him "lets play soccer " and my little brother okay so there we are playing. When we finish playing he said "could i ask you spmething" i answer "yea" "would you go out with me " i said "yes"and my little brother ask "could i go"and we both said "yea". And he told to pick a place i said "the pool because my little brother is going" and he said "lets go to the pool and then go to eat" i "okay". So he walk us to my house and he said "could i have a kiss"my little brother was saying "yes yes yes say yes" and i just hug him and then give him a kiss on his chick and he said "its enough so i could hug my pillow and think it you " i just giggled. So we went to sleep and my little brother told me " i like him as ypur boyfriend". And i told him that "yea me to but we never know". So it was morning i was getting ready my little brother was ready i just need to put on my shoes and there. He was there wighting i just love his smile. So we were walking to the pool he was asking how did i sleep i said good and you he said "good because i was dreaming about you". Before we know it we were at pool. So the went to the restroom to put there stuff in side a locker and i went to the girls restroom. When i was getting out i saw them wighting. I went walking and i went to sit down in the chair and Eric start to throw water and i just move. And got a bottle with cool water he was i am going to get you. Lets if you can catch me so i was running and he catch me i dont know how but when we were face to face we were smiling to each other untill are lips touch each others it was so amazing. I was the first one who pull back. He ask me if i didnt like it ? I answer "yes". he just smile like an idiot :). So i just got in the pool with my little brother and Eric start to pull me down to the water. I was just scearming "Eric stop " and i was just giggling until we got bored and went to eat pizza in the park. So we were just eating and my little brother start to tell Eric to kiss me again i was just blashing. He ask my little brother "do you want me to be your sisters boyfriend?" And my little said yes and then,he ask "would you be my girlfriend?" I answer "yes". And he said that he was scar that i would say no but i didn't. So by now we were a couple. Every thing was going good but when Marlyn knew about it she was starting to think how to make Eric and i broke up. Okay her first choice was to make me mad at him and she did. She kiss him. When i saw them i was going to bring that bitch down weight not a bitch a whore slud. She always have to take my happiness away i wonder ¿Why? So i didnt do it i just run bac k to my house by the way that was running i trip on a guy i got a say he was cute but i wouldn't change my babe for him. So i just got up and i help him up. And he aak me " are you okay " i answer him "ya and sorry its my fault". And then he saw my tears. And ask "why i am crying " . I answer "its nothing". He said " if a cute girl like you is crying it is something important just tell so i could help you ". I told him that no one can help me he ask me again that's when i told him and he told me Eric Lopez. I i told him that he knows him. And he answer yes. Hope you like I'll do other chapter when I'm finish what i am doing.