Falling for Harry Styles

Chapter 1

One night Brianna and her friend Alyssia were at this contest. It was to become a famous band. They were next in line. As they went up they were so nervous. While singing the first part was fine then...so many high notes came. Alyssia messed up. Then they lost. Brianna didn't like that they lost because of a little mistake. She told the guy off and was tossed out by security.

That night Bri went to church mad. She was running late because of what happened. So when she arrived she rushed and sat in the first row. With out noticing she sat right in front of one direction. That's when she realized by a tap on the shoulder. So she turned around it was Harry.

Harry: hey

Bri: h...hey

Harry: so your mom told us about your birthday party.

Bri: ok..?

Harry : I thought maybe I would come and so would the boys.

Bri : that would be perfect.

Harry: ok so I guess I'll see you their.

Bri: sounds like a plan.

That day at the party. It was kinda cold out and everyone was having a great time. Water fights and games and food. Harry got so soaked he began to not feel good. So He took his pants off. Brianna's mom told Brianna to take him in and get him wormed up. So she did just that.

She led him into the livening room and he laid down on the couch. Bri covered him up, and gave him soup. He then asked...

Harry: can we cuddle?

Bri: uhh why?

Harry: just to get worm and so I'm not alone.

Bri: uh I would, but your or wearing pants.

Harry: ohh ok

A few minutes later harry fell asleep. So Bri went back out side to go back to the party. She looked over and saw niall eating. And looked over her shoulder and saw the other boys and kids talking and splashing water.

So she walked over to niall.

Bri: hey

Niall: hey, great party...and food!

Bri: thanks can I ask you something?

Niall: sure what's up?

Bri: it's about harry.

Niall: is everything ok

Bri: yeah..it's just he's so amazing and I really like him.

Niall: so tell him.

Bri: i don't know what if he thinks I'm weird?

Niall: relax he won't haven't you seen the way he looks at you and talks!?

Bri: yeah I guess so Ill try thanks.

Niall: no problem, anytime for a great friend like you!!

So then Brianna walked over to the rest of the party people. She had some fun! A couple hours later most everyone left. Niall, Zayn,Louis,Liam they all left too. But without harry!
They must have forgotten him! Bri had just remembered they were leaving for the uk.

So she ran to her mother.

Bri: mom! Mom! The boys left Harry and he's still asleep!!

Mom: well go grab Harry's cell phone and call them!!

So she ran in and grabed his cell. She sent louis a txt. But no answer. Then called!

Bri: zayn... Guys you left without Harry!!

Zayn: oh crap! Ok we will be their in 1 hour.

Bri: ok bye

Zayn: bye

After she hung up the phone she got Harry's wet clothes and dried them. She then woke harry up and had him get dressed. After they got ready. She explained what happened.

Bri: well...as you were asleep the boys kinda forgot about you and left you here.

Harry: what?!?!

Bri: don't worry they are on there way back.

Harry: oh ok haha!

As they were walking Brianna remembered what niall had said. So she decided it was time to tell him! Be for its to late.

Bri: hey harry, can I tell you something?

Harry: yeah sure!

Bri: I've been wanting to tell you for ages now but always scared.

Harry: don't be go on say it.

Bri: ok, I....I....I'm in love with you!

Harry: oh my goodness....

Bri: I bet your mad now.

Harry: no I'm not I actually wanted to tell you the same.

Bri: really!?

Harry: yeah haha!

They came up to Starbucks and ordered their coffees. As they were waiting for the boys to come get harry,
Harry gave Brianna his cell phone

Bri: what's this for?

Harry: I want you to put your number in.

Bri: ok, haha

Harry: ya know I wish you could come with me!

Bri: ok here, haha me too I'm ganna miss you a lot !

Harry: thanks and ill miss you so much, I won't be able to get you outta my head.

Bri: yeah me too!

Just then the boys pulled up in the tour bus.

Louis: c'mon hazza! Haha

Harry: ok 1 minute

Louis: hurry pal

Harry: ok

Just then harry and Brianna got up and walked to each other.

Harry: love, I love you so much and want you to come with me!

Bri: I love you too. I want to go but my mother.

Harry: she can come too please Brianna I really can't live without you!

Bri: ok, we will go!

Harry: thank goodness!!

That night all they boys drove Brianna home! She told her mom she wanted to go with harry. So they started to pack their stuff. And said the last good-byes to that home. And off they went.

Chapter 2

Brianna had finally arrived! Harry helped her and her mum unpack and get settled. Then her and harry went off!

Harry: I'm so glad you came.

Bri: me too! It's beautiful here!

Harry: yeah it sure is!

Later that night Brianna fell asleep texting Harry cell.

A few months have passed and Brianna and Harry have been dating for a long time.

2 years later

Harry and Brianna were still so much in love. So on Brianna's birthday Harry decided it was time. Time to ask her to be his wife.

Harry: Brianna, can I ask you something?

Bri: of course anything!

Harry gets on one knee..and pulls out a beautiful diamond ring.

Harry: Brianna, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you be mrs. Brianna styles?

Bri: omg, yes...yes a million x's yes!

Harry picked her up and twirled her around. As they lay under the stars they talked about life together and what the rest of it will be like.

They finally arrived at Brianna's home said their good-byes and kissed.

For a month they had the wedding planned everything perfect.

One month later

They finally got married! They also had a new born baby on the way!
The day had come time for the baby! So Brianna txt harry at work and told him its time.

Rushed to the hospital he made it. Just in time for his new born baby boy

Harry: he's perfect!

Bri: he looks like you .

Harry: he's got ur eyes.

Bri: he's got your curly hair!

A couple of days later they were finally home! Everything was perfect.
Baby Dustin very ever cried and when he did harry and Brianna were always there for him!

Harry and Brianna decided all the other boys were the god fathers and Perrie,Daniel, and Eleanor were all the god mothers.

Harry, Brianna, and baby Dustin all spent the rest of their lives happy together.

It was baby Dustin's first birthday. Brianna was waiting for harry to get home with the cake and presents. Then a knock came to the door.

"I wonder who that could be." Brianna said

It was Perrie. She had come with bad news.

Perrie: it's harry

Brianna: what what is it?!?!

Perrie: he was in a bad car crash!

Brianna:.....no!!!!

As they grabbed Dustin and his things they rushed to the hospital. when they finally arrived they found harry with a broken leg. Luckily that's all that was hurt.

Brianna rushed over and hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Brianna: omg are you ok???

Harry: yes babe I'm fine. ill be out tomorrow.

Brianna: ill call everyone to cancel the party.

Harry: no dont you can't do that to Dustin!

Brianna: but what about you?

Harry: ill be fine and ill make it up to him.

Brianna: ok...i love you hazza

Harry: I love you too babe.

That night Brianna ha horrible dreams an couldn't sleep. So she called her two new best friends Perrie and Eleanor .

Brianna: girls I can't sleep I'm having horrible dreams.

Perrie/Eleanor: he's going to be ok the doctor said its just a broken leg he's going to be ok.

Brianna: I know but still.

P/E: if u want u and Dustin can come stay with us tonight.

Brianna: ok well be right over

P/E: ok see ya soon

As Brianna got Dustin's things ready she heard a knock on the door. Who could that be this late? so she put Dustin down and went to see who it was.

It was harry!

Brianna: harry! omg I'm so glad ur here I can't sleep without you!

Harry: yeah I figured that haha I missed you so much! and I can't sleep without u and Dustin too!!

Brianna: I was just about to go to Perries and Eleanor's because I can't sleep.

Harry: it's ok babe. I'm here now. let's go cuddle, but be easy with my leg haha.

Brianna: ok haha ill txt the girls and tell them I'm not coming.

Harry: ok ill put Dustin in his crib then we can "cuddle"...

To be continued ....