Chapter 1 : The Girl Was Lost

Its my first day of high school. I can't wait to see my friends. I missed them so much over the summer. I started to get breakfast for me, my sister and 2 brothers. They are a pain in my butt but, I love them. The boys were fighting again. I pushed then out the door so they won't miss the bus. After the boys left Rose asked me a question that I thought would never come or I hoped anyway.

"Do you still have a crush on Thomas? Because if you do, I heard they have been getting into a lot of fights here lately. People are saying they might break up."

That was all she said before the bus came. We had to run out of the house to make the bus. I am 15 and I don't have a permanent so I can't drive to school.

When we got to school my friends were waiting on me even Thomas. Kasse was with Thomas. When I walked up she pulled on Thomas to come with her. " You go I will see you after school. I tolled you i was waiting on my friends." Thomas says. " You didn't tell me that you were waiting on her!" Kasse said upset.

" She has a name it's Marie." Rose said getting mad. " Well she is the one that is the howe. Not me. So I can call her what I want!" Kasse said happy again. I was running. It was the first day of school, and it hasn't even stated and i am getting builded. The happy feeling I had before was gone. I was crying in the bathroom when I hear Thomas's voice. "Why did you say that. you are a bich. If you are going to do that then we are over. Anyone that hurts Marie will get what is coming to them. So leave NOW!"

~~~~~At lunch~~~~~~

I went to the band room to eat lunch. So I could be alone. When I walked in to the band room Thomas was there. " I have been looking for you sense what happen the morning . Are you ok."" Yea i'm ok. I just wanted to be alone. I was going to work on some of the music that I got at band camp." I said when I was walking to the drums. I started to play as he watch me. I wasn't hungry so i let him eat my lunch because he didn't get lunch.

After lunch we had all of our classes together. I was happy when the day was over. But when I was at my looker the one person came up to me......