6. 2 New Friends

6. 2 New Friends.

》》《《

the week goes by fast, Tanner sitting next to me in the classes we had together, and moo joining my class when she felt like a daredevil or didnt want to suffer her own classes.

During the classes with Tanner, we had grown in our conversations, going from a Hello to eventually telling jokes and making fun of one another. We've gotten in trouble a few times for talking.

Now it was the weekend, well friday, and Moo was already looking sexy for her party, and our classes finished an hour ago.

"PARTY PARTY PARTY" she sang as she pranced around our room, making me laugh. "are you sure you cant come? itll be boring withou-out you!" she says, bouncing on my bed and stopping her mid sentence before she finished it off. i only shrug and point to my bag. "i have work, gotta finish it tonight." i say, pointing out i have a lot of homework and a busy cafe to work at. She nods in understanding, leaving our room with a kiss goodnight and 2 bottles of original vodka in her hands. god knows where her phone is.

i fall onto my bed and grab my phone, blowing out a big breath at all the facebook notifications ive got from all the party goers. But a message from chatous stops me mid scrolling, and i slide it across to unlock my phone and read the message.

FlirtAciouS: hey :)

i smile at having someone to talk to, and quickly reply.

BootyMoody: hello (:

i instantly get a reply, answering him as i make sure my doors locked and i grab my bag before taking it to my bed where i shall study.

while i do my math and english homework, i continue to talk to mister flirtacious.

FlirtAciouS: what you doin'?

BootyMoody: homework *eye roll. how about you? anything fun?

FlirtAciouS: i wish hun. big party at the moment, but didnt feel like going, so ive gone to a mates place!

i stop at his answer, wondering if any other high schools or universities like mine were having a big party.

BootyMoody; if you dont mind me asking, what school do you go to?

i await his answer, very eager to find out.

FlirtAciouS: the one and only university in Adelaide. heard of it?

BootyMooty: no way! we go to the same school!!

i type it in excitement, very happy to know he goes here! but what if he knows who i am and is some sort of pineapple killer and knows my secret pineapple stash and is here to steel them and torture them and KiLL them?!

FlirtAciouS: serious?! no way! so cool! shame im at a mates places!

i seem to frown, but take it as a good idea that i havent met him. what if hes a nasty jock? or a bully? or a girl?! maybe im better off NOT knowing what he looks like.

FlirtAciouS: im sorry Booty, but i got to go! my friends are restless, gn x

i send a quick goodbye text and look down to see my whole book covered in homework, and from what ive ticked off, i was done. i must of carried on without realising it.

stoopid nerd brain.

i pack everything up and look at the time, it only being 5 in the evening. the party started 3 hours ago.

i walk back to my bed where my massive tv is waiting to be watched, when im scared out of my socks when there is a sudden knock on the door.

i creep over, opening the door slowly, waiting for a pooh bear teddy killer to waltz in like he owned the place, when really it was just a toothed grin tanner.

"heyo!" he says chirpily as he waits to be let in. i do just that and close the door when he perches his fine ass on my matted side of the floor.

did i just say that?

i shake away my thoughts and crawl back onto my bed, crossing my legs and facing a still grinning Tanner.

i frown but laugh and shake my head.

"what?" i say, and he just grins wider - if possible - and he shakes his head. "nothin, just got some good news!" i smile and nod my head. he probably got a blow job or had great sex with his girlfriend down the hall. he is vividly open with his sex life, and just incase he was in some hot and incredible sex, i change the subject.

im not as eager to know everyones sex life like molly and bonnie.

"what are you doing here anyway?" i say, flipping through the channels on tv. i see him shrug from the corner of my eye and he looks down. "penny's gone to the party and i dont wanna go." i nod in understanding and dont say anything else on the subject.

after about 5 minutes, he joins me on the bed and grabs the remote, making me frown and him sheepishly grin.

"you know you love me." he says as he puts on Merlin, and i cant help but think ive made 2 new friends today.

one through my phone.
one through my classes.

new chapter :)
sorry for slow update

HAPPY READING
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN
X