Never Say Never (Harry Styles Fan Fic)

It was your first day of working at Starbucks. You were excited but nervous. Thankfully, you were the cashier and didn't have to worry about making all the drinks. Your shift was pretty long, six hours to be exact. It was nearing the end of your shift, almost one o'clock. Nothing exciting had happened, you were really busy right away in the morning but it had died down. You just wanted to grab some cake pops, go to the park, and eat them. You looked up at the clock 12:50. “Nothing exciting is going to happen in my last ten minutes,” you thought. A black van with black windows pulled into the parking lot. “That's odd,” you thought. "I thought only celebrities drove those," you said to your coworker, Lisa. "I don't know it could be a celebrity! We are in Beverly Hills after all," Lisa said. You just stared out the window waiting to see who climbed out of the van. A man who looked like a security guard and three teenage boys got out. They had their hoods covering their faces and sunglasses over their eyes. You had no idea who it was. Once inside, they looked around and realized no one was there. They took of their sunglasses and let their hoods fall down. It was One Direction. Not all the members, but three was enough. Standing before you was Harry, Niall, and Zayn. Lisa squealed behind you then ducked under the counter. They all walked up to the register. "Hi," Harry said, looking you right in the eyes. "Heelllloo," you managed to croak out. They all laughed at you, which made your race turn even redder. "Are you a fan, love?" Zayn asked. You were, you were a huge fan, a SUPER fan! You had all the dolls, countless posters, a cutout of Harry, and you had even been to a concert. "Yes, of course!" You said, giggling. Harry looked at you and smiled. "What would you like to order," you asked them all. They all ordered their coffee and you had to help Lisa make it, she was still in shock. "There you go," you said as you brought their tray to them. "Thanks babe," Harry said, smiling. You couldn't help but blush; he was your favorite member. "You’re welcome!" You squeaked, as you ran back to the counter. You hung up your apron and hat, your shift was over. You went to the back and started to head out the door. You walked past the van and someone rolled a window down. "Hey, you! What's your name beautiful? " Harry shouted. You turned around, totally stunned. "My name is Cameron," you said quietly. "Well Cameron, would you like to come to the studio with us?" Harry asked. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Chapter down! Lots more to go (: Sorry it's a bit short but I hope that you guys will enjoy this story, & I left you with a bit of a cliffhanger there :)

BTW, My name is Lisa ^.^ So I had a small part in there! I wrote (and still am writing) this story for my friend Cameron, which explains why she is the main character! Anyways I hope that you continue to read my story & enjoy it! Also please Vote & comment! if you want (: