Black Pearl (An Exo Fanfiction *English*)

“Sehun-ah! Play with us!” Chanyeol started to splash water at me using his tail.

“Come on! Have fun for awhile!” Baekhyun added while playing with Chanyeol.

“N-no.. I cannot..” I answered.

I am Oh Sehun. A mermaid prince of the Odult Kingdom and was forever cursed of having no happiness, no fun, no life after getting off the island in search for my lost mother.

I was cursed by my step-mother, a wicked witch. I can still remember that day: mother running off and got something on her hand with my step-mother after her.

Days later, only my step-mother was back and cursed me for nothing. Weeks then, I just saw my mother on the shore, lifeless creature.

And a month after, the witch became my step-mother and the assistant ruler of the kingdom.

“Ladies, ladies, feed your eyes on me. Stop staring at my brother.” Kai protested as he came infront of me, blocking all angles.

“You feeling okay Sehun?” he asked.

“Is it necessary to ask me that?”

“Come on, it was just a joke!”

“Teach me how to laugh then.” He just stared at me and started flapping his tail against me.

“I’m off to somewhere, wanna come?” I jumped into the water as a sign of ‘yes’ and swam with him.

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“I hate seeing you unable to smile, to enjoy life.”

“Thanks to our wicked step-mother, I am enjoying my life so much.”

Kai laughed. “So sarcasctic, Sehun. So Sarcastic.”

“Tell me now where were going.”

“Amber.”

“What?”

“You mean who. Wait there! There! That shining blue thing there!”

We swam to a small cave. “Amber!” Kai shouted.

The man turned to look at us with colored glasses on his eyes. “Kai! I knew it! The water told me two of the Odult prince are coming and who is this?” He asked while looking at my tail.

“I can tell you are a prince with the two shades of your tail, a purple and a violet yet it isn’t shiny. Are you—“

“Yes I am cursed.”

His smile suddenly appeared. “So you are the Cursed Prince? I haven’t seen you in awhile, Sehun.”

“You- You know me?”

“Of course she know you!” Kai reacted.

“Wait, she?” This creature infront of me is a she?

“I am a girl. I know I know. It’s quite confusing. So anyway, you haven’t heard of me? I am a great friend of your Mother! I am The Great Amber!”

And why is she called ‘The Great’? I looked at the surroundings.

Potions.