opposites attract.

imagine harry as marcel & louis as like punk!louis lmao

---------------------

Harry's POV.

I woke up at 6:40 this morning, the same time I wake up every morning.

My mum told me these new neighbors would be moving right next to our house.

Hopefully I can actually make a friend.

I got up and started to get ready. Pulling on my glasses, pulling my hair into a quiff, then pulling on my polo and khakis.

I looked over out my window to see probably around 20 year old boy, he was covered in tattoos.

Is that legal to be in high school and have tattoos on, it looks like, every part of your body?

I shook my head, it was now 6:47, I smiled as I already had about 15 minutes before school started.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then walked down stairs.

I saw my older sister, Gemma, sitting down at the kitchen table already.

"Hey Harry, have a good sleep?" Gemma asked and looked at me.

"Yes, I did. Thanks for asking. Did you have a good sleep?" I responded as I sat down in the chair across from her.

"Yeah, I did." Gemma smiled. "Did you meet the family next door yet? They got here at like 10:00 last night, I would have told you but you passed out."

I nodded. "No, I haven't met them yet. What do you know about them?"

"The parents are very nice, the four daughters are also very sweet. But, I dont know about the boy, he looked at me and then continued walking upstairs to unpack, I guess." She responded.

I nodded again. "Oh well.. Do you think you can drive me to school today?"

"Sure, Harry. We'll leave in like 10 minutes alright?"

I smiled and nodded, then she got up and went to go get ready for her day.

I stood up and made some cereal quickly. It was now, 6:57.

I sat down at the table and ate, then looked at my watch and stood up.

School starts at 7:05.

I don't live too far from the school, but I live close enough to make it on time.

I got up. 7:00 now.

"Gemma!" I said and she came downstairs, then we walked outside, looking over at the neighbors house. I saw the boy again.

He was wearing a white tank top, black skinny jeans, and a red beanie. All his tattoos visible.

I shook my head. I'll be damned if he shows up late today.

I got into the passengers seat as Gemma got into the drivers side.

I am old enough to drive, I just perfer not too.

I pulled on my seatbelt and she drove to the school. Letting us get there at 7:03.

I got out and waved goodbye to Gemma, then I walked into school.

I looked up and saw the three guys then always harrassed me.

Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne.

They all walked over. Zayn as the leader of the group, then Niall and Liam as the followers.

"Hey Styles." Zayn smirked as they circled around me.

"H-Hey.." I mumbled and looked down, all of them staring down at me.

Niall rolled his eyes, taking my backpack and throwing it on the ground, all my books and papers flying out.

I frowned and looked up, looking over at my neighbor, the one in tattoos..

I looked at him, hope in my eyes for him to help me, but he just walked away, looking a bit guilty.

Probably didn't wanna make a bad first impression on everyone by helping out the nerd.

The three boys laughed as they pushed me around, punching my arms and tearing up my papers.

I frowned, I was gonna be late too class, again.

I jumped as I heard a teacher yell. "Boys! Stop that right now!"

They all jumped and ran off, going towards their classes.

I sighed and leaned down, picking up all my papers and fixing my clothes and glasses.

I will get my revenge on those three someday though..

A/N ; so ya, 900+ people read this and that's unbelievable but like for the new few chapters it dropped like 800+ technically lmao oh well as long as people are still reading but ayy this is fun