I love you. SASUNARU

-First yaoi story...I don't write sex scenes >~

\~~SASUKE POV~~/

I felt that someone was dragging me out of bed and on the floor... "IM AWAKE I'M AWAKE" I screamed. And saw Itachi smiling. "Thats what you get for not waking up when I said so...Foolish little brother"

"Hn...". I took a warm shower and took on some clothes...I hated going out, it was so cold. I ate a tomato on the way to school. I bumped into Suigetsu on the way, my best friend.

"Good morning Sasuke, you look awful" he said and smirked. "I didn't sleep so well. You don't look your best either" I turned around "Let's go, we'll be late!"

we made it just in time...I looked over my shoulder. There they were, the annoying fangirls. 'WHY ME?'. 'Glad they don't know I'm gay...Maybe I'll tell them? Nah, I'll wait little longer.'H

\~~NARUTO POV~~/

I saw sasuke and his fangirls. Disgusting...

I do like Sasuke...but I don't think he is gay tho. I tried to think about something else. "Hey Naruto!" Sakura waved and smiled. Sakura Haruno, my best friend! "Hey Sakura!" I gave her a hug. "Let's go, the bell rang."

"Aghhhh I hate school sooooo muuuuuch" I whined. Sasuke was sitting next to me...'He is so hooooot'.

He turned around and looked me right in the eyes...'DID HE JUST BLUSH?'

\~~Sas(gay)uke POV~~/

Naruto was looking at me...'DID I JUST BLUSH?' I almost freaked out and turned away. 'Ohgod hope he didn't see it.'

I do like Naruto but I'm to shy...shy? wtf...I just..I don't know. Im feeling like a highschool girl in love!!!!...

School was over and Naruto was walking besides me chatting with Sakura infront of us. "Sasukeeeeeee?" Naruto said. "Hn?"...."Can I talk to you for a bit?"

"S-sure"

I followed Naruto. we went under a three on a hill.

\~~NARUTO POV~~/

'Ok Naruto, man up! this is it!! I need to do this'... "What do you want dobe?" he said and sat down besides me. "Temeeeee....I just..." Before I continiued I could feel his soft lips on mine. I was almost in shock! It felt so good. I broke the kiss "I-i like you Naruto" Sasuke said and sat closer to me .

I hugged him. "I love you..."

END

--GAHHHHHH...;n; I dont know what to say...it sucked :DDD...........I'll write a longer one in the future ;w;--