Chapter one

It was 6:00 and I got a text from my best friend Cheyanne...
M=me, C=Cheyanne
C: what up bitch you still coming too the amusement park?
M: yeah what time again!?
C: 12:00pm get ready we gon get some tonight!
M:Kay I gtg I'll text you when I'm ready.
C: Kay bye❤️
Cheyanne was my best friend we loved the same things and we were both apart of the Emo Trinity aka FOB, Panic! And MCR. Those were are fav bands, I got into my bathroom and I got my beats speaker and started too play panics! Song victorious I hoped in the shower and washed my hair and did everything else like shave my legs and stuff like that, after I got out and I dried myself down and got changed I was wearing a red and black flannel with some black tights I did my hair it was bluish green and one side of my head was shaved anyways I went into my room and it was 8:30 "Wow I was in there for three and a half hours." I thought too my self I got socks on and I put some eyeliner on with a wing Cheyanne (the greatest friend I know that is writing this story for me.) taught me how too do it, I put on my black jack skeleton boots and then I put my black flower crown on I went downstairs and I watched some AHS and I ate some left over pizza, I watched AHS until I heard a honk honk I went outside it was Cheyanne looking pretty cuz she's hotter than me jkjkjk (I won't push it) I waved she shouted "HIRRY THE FUCK UP VICKY." I ran too the car I called shot gun cause we had too pick up two more friends Marianna and Jessica we picked them up and went too amusement park. It looked so fun we all bought are tickets and won some prizes from games and we went on some fucking scary rides I had too got too the washroom so the girls said they would wait for me are the cotton candy machine I went too the bathroom and then came out I turned around and bumped in too a tall figure...

Guys I need you too vote this chapter btw my name is Cheyanne and this story is for my best friend Vicky so... I hope you are prepared for what's happening in the next chapter! ❤️❤️❤️ = Cheyanne