1

~Ash's pov~

  I woke up to the sunshine pouring through the blinds of my bedroom windows and Jakob, my boyfriend, yelling at me to get up.

"IF YOU DON'T GET UP RIGHT NOW AND FIX ME BREAKFAST, GOD HELP ME, ILL STRANGLE YOU!" he threatened me through the door.
I snickered a little.
"Do you really think that a guy that wears Mickey Mouse boxers is gonna scare me into cooking?" I asked sarcastically.
As soon as I realized what I said, my eyes went wide as I covered my mouth. He bursted through the door.
"What did you just say?" he asked me, grinning like a mad man.
Oh Jesus what did I just do!? I looked down, not daring to look him in the eyes.
"Nothing." I mumbled.
He laughed at my patheticness and drew his fist back. I squeezed my eyes shut, just as his fist connected with my eye. I fell off the bed holding my eye as he laughed again. I wanted so bad to get up and run away from him. But I couldn't. He would find me. Just like he always does. I got up and walked down the hallway towards the stairs. when I got to the stairs he pushed me, sending me falling down 23 stairs. I groaned as I hit the floor and he came down the stairs laughing.
"You're so clumsy!" he laughed harder.
Tears slipped down my cheeks as I got up and limped to the fridge. When I opened the fridge the only thing I saw was beer. I opened up a can and sat it on the table in front of him. I turned to walk up the stairs and looked at him over my shoulder.
"I'm going to the store." I told him and walked upstairs and pulled out a LA Lakers outfit, that was quite skimpy, that Jakob had bought me and got dressed.
I grabbed a suitcase from my closet and filled it with all my things. I found a huge rope and tied it around the handle and lowered it to the ground. I grabbed my purse and the keys to my car and went outside. I untied the rope from the suitcase and put the suitcase in the passenger side through the drivers side so he wouldn't get suspicious. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Lea's number.
"Hello?" She asked as i pulled out the driveway.
"Hey, where did you see the Hollywood Undead tour bus?" I asked her.
"By the JPJ Arena." she replied.
"Thank you so much, Lea." I exclaimed.
"Welcome girly." she laughed.
"Baiiii!" I yelled into the phone.
"M'Kay!" she yelled back and hung up.
I pulled into the parking lot and sure enough there was the bus. Right when I got out of the car, six crazy guys fell out of the doors. One being my brother. The guys looked at my and George smiled.
"Hey!" He yelled to me, running to my car.
"Hey, Georgie!" I laughed hugging him wiping one of my stray tears from earlier away.
He hugged me back and picked me up, spinning me around. I buried my face in the crook of his neck giggling while he spun me. He finally set me down and raised an eyebrow.
"What brings you here?" He asked and I sighed.
"Ill explain later." I whispered.