The start

Once upon a time in a land far away, there was a city. A city that was separated from the rest of the world, for only one reason. The people in the town weren't people. They were aliens. Not blood sucking, death defying aliens, but extra terrestrial all the same.

Their brains worked in the exact same way as ours, the only difference was their appearance. They looked like cheese. This was discovered when they were accidentally sold as mature cheddar in Tesco. Customers were afraid that their brains were being invaded by the cheese freaks, but they soon found out that the enemy was actually quite tasty!

Nobody really knows how these life forms got to earth, but there have been lots of rumours . They arrived in a giant cheese packet, they flew from Pluto, or our cows and goats had travelled to space and picked them up in their milk, but personally I believe none.

I only believe none, because one day, I had a funny feeling. A feeling that I was being watched. A strange smell filled the air, a bit like cheese. My cheese had eyes, nose and a mouth! At first I thought it was a prank, but then I realised that my cheese was talking to me!!!!!!!

Was I delusional, plain crazy, or was I dreaming.....