Change My Mind

"Somebody's somebody"-chapter 1

I wasn't anyone extra-ordinary. I was a simple, plain Jane. I loved music. Anything with a rhythm I was tapping my toes too. When ever possible I would have music playing. Like most I always had dreams about making it big but somehow I knew that I just never would. I didn't think people would want my autograph or a picture with me. That is until I met him....however, let me tell you about myself first.

My name is Kellie. I was born in Great Britian when my parents were vacationing.(needless to say I came sooner than expected) However, I was raised in Anaheim, California. My family wasn't rich by any means but we didn't really struggle either. I was an average student in school. Graduation was in the midst and it felt so close that I could reach out and grab it. Unlike most of the other kids in my class however I was about to turn 19. My dad had a pretty amazing job and there were a couple of times I was out of school for months on end because of it. He started working as a security guard for night clubs in Los Angeles but when you save a celebrity from a possible death/ arrest they take notice and he was picked up as a body guard. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty awesome. He sometimes would introduce me to some of his clients and a few of them were A-list celebrities.

My mom passed away when I was 13 years old from breast cancer. I didn't have any other siblings because she was diagnosed with it shortly after I was born and wasn't able to ever get pregnant again. It wasn't easy for a long time. I was a late bloomer and my dad wasn't someone who was the most nurturing human being. But regardless me and my dad have had an amazing relationship. I'm constantly being told by classmates and such how lucky I am to meet these celebrities but people hardly realize that they are literally like the rest of us. However, with a body guard of a dad there was one downside. My love life. Guys really don't want to risk their life so my feelings usually get set aside and I get hurt. I'm 19 and the longest relationship I've been in is a month.