Love Letters.

"Hello, I know it's late and sorry for the time, doing not know if write you is fine, but, I know that call you would be worse, you're not alone.

I confess my ego has not let me stop thinking you and that time has not let me forget you. Not that I do not love you, no. It is that neither can talk you. Know that in my head just keep the good times you and I had, and I forget all those bad moments of mourn, to fight, to attack us ... I forget everything. You know why? I learned that sadness makes us better humans.

I'm a new woman now and I am better, I never want to forget you, because for you I learned what love really is. How can we forget the sunflowers you gave me? Do we have eleven months without speaking or looking at us? Do thousand songs that we do? Your beautiful look that would kill any woman? I know that you also remember all that, and let me tell you, my beloved, that's not bad, you're human.

I'm not writing anything, different to remember you. Because despite all these months without talking and not looking at us I love you, I love you and I love you. And even if you want to return, I love you because you also taught me to grow, taught me to love.

Now all your memories are. I hope this love letter will not change you. If not you understand that you are everything to me. I know that your new life is not the same life you lived with me. Now it's boring and you do not have to deny you. I know you still think of me as I think of you, but best of all is that you still love me as I love you for you.

I still feel butterflies in the stomach when they mention your name. I still feel your breath on my pillow. I still feel your arms surround me the waist when I sleep. Your beloved, have marked my life, made me grow, you trusted me. It hurts to know I'm not the one night kisses you, it kills me sadness and consciousness weighs me. Sometimes I wonder why I left your life before. But I'm not one to force destiny.

The hope your love gave me, my beloved, no one else gave me, I swear I'm not lying. Stop living with so much venom, stop harm both your life, but, importantly, stop being someone you're not and return to me. Stop pretending you're happy, stop locks your feelings. I still keep hoping you even dream of the day that touches my door and ask me to be yours again, your girlfriend. Your Everything.

I hope these words are something for you, do not ask you to come by this letter, if you ever do it because you want to."

-You are the best- Said him.

- I'm sorry, I just want us forget everything- I told him looking into his eyes.

-I don't know if I can do it- said him on wing looking nothing.

I started to walk out with tears in my eyes. this really hurts, and he does not know.

-Wait- said him grabbing my arm.

-What?- I raise my voice.

-I love you too, please, give me time-

I thought for a few minutes, I really love him and that all I had to blame.

-Please- repeated him. looking me.

-It's ok - I said in a whisper.

His hands went to my waist and mine hands to his neck and that's where my lips touched his as they did before.