Thunderstuck

"With great power comes great          responsibility"

In the dark of the night through the road of destiny our hero walked in the alley. Wearing a black leather jacket, grey hoodie, blue jeans, and basic black and white sneakers. Headphones in his ears, ACDC's "Thunderstruck" rocking out of them. Yet no girlfriend, no socially popular status. Aaron was lost in his own world relaxing in his own way far away from all the world's problems and dilemmas. Walking into his usual secret place to find his inspirational comfort, an abounded disinfected metal factory, a whole in a large town, a dark place where the lost souls find comfort. Aaron was sitting in the edge of an old window far from the ground from earth's hollow ground, in his left hand medium notebook and in his right hand a pencil. Aaron was a big fan of art, of litterature and writing was his only way to express his self, to merge his emotions and transform them to joy, to happiness, to texts.

While he was lost in his thoughts, suddenly he looked up in the sky and saw an enourmous thunderstorm coming from above the city heading straight to the old factory zone. He couldn't believe his eyes, and after seconds of suprise, he jumped out of the window back in the factory and he saw the big thunderstorm above the factory trought the glass roof, all the ideas that popped out in his brain were for the same goal "run...run...run for your life miserable human being". At the second Aaron's muscles moved tight to burst a big fast run to save his life a lightning bolt was already rushing trought the broken glass roof.

On the dirty used ground of the factory floor, Aaron was passed out, laying on the ground, fighting the hell out of his last breath, and some mysterious red and blue electric charges running faster than light trought his vains.

After a couple hours, Aaron's two best friends that knew about his secret place, noticed by miracle that something's not right, they rushed forward in a car to the old factory, finding their dear old friend lying on the ground like a dead body, ashes around him caused by the lightning bolt.

Surprised by the unfortunate look of their friend, they took him right away to the closest hospital ...