Forever after (cielxreader)

Yay my first story! The key

(name) = your name

L/n = last name

F/n = fathers name

M/n = moms name

F/c = fav color

E/c = eye color

~~~~~~~~~

You (name) l/n were on your way to AliosTrancey's mansion to tell him your father wanted to stop bussnies with him. Your father instead had started working with the young earl Ciel. Ciel was your best friend before fire let his home. When you found out he was alive your family rushed over to see him. But instead of finding the kind sweet Ciel you find a queit stern Ciel. Ciel was no longer your friend is had seemed. You sighed as you stared out the window. You hated visting Trancey he was a weird one.

"We here miss l/n" You maid/butler Jane declared to you. She was a demon to protect you till your time came.

You stepped out of the carige with Jane following you.

"(Name) I can tell you don't wanna come but at least try for your father please?" You nodded. Jane was different from the other demons. She was sweet,had a heart,had feelings,loves you to death and most of all she was loved by the whole town.She smiled at you. Jane knocked on the door once before the door opened.

" Yes?" You looked up to see a butler.You looked up to see Jane surprised.

"Hello may Master would like to speak to Alois please" Jane answered. The butler seemed surprised but regained his composer.

"My name is Claude Alios's butler. May i ask who are you?"

"I am Jane. This is my master (Name) we are hear to talk to Alios for some bussnies." Jane stated firmly but softly.

"Of course come in" Claude lead you guys to a room/office.

"In hear" Claude knocked once. Come in you heard faintly. You stepped in Jane then Claude following you.

"Ah lady (Name) and what may i owe this lovely surprise?"

" Alios my father wants to stop bussnies with you"

At first Alios seemed surprised but then angered. You stepped back closer to Jane. "And may i ask why?"

You shrugged.

" How should i know? Anyways we must be on our way to Ciel's place." Goodbye Alios" You started to walk out when Alios stopped you.

"Your not going anywhere (Name)" he sneered in your face.

"Alios let go of me" You stated calmly.

"No"

"Jane" Jane grabbed Alios hands and then Claude grabbed your hand.

"Miss Jane I advice you to not touch my master."

" Mister Claude I advice you to tell your master to let go of (Name)" Jane mocked him. You were getting umcomftable with the situation.

" Alios let go of me"

"How about no" Jane was getting more and more mad with Alois touching you. Finally is seemed she snapped she grabbed Alios by the arm and tossed him into Claude. You smirked as Jane and both Claude were as mad as were they were from.

"You.Do.Not.Touch. (Name)." Jane gritted her teeth.

Claude smirked.

"My dear why then have you touched my master?" Jane was seehting before she grabbed your hand and stated firmly.

"The l/n estate is stopping bussnies with you and that's final. We should be leaving now" Jane was about to go threw the door when Claude closed the door.

"You aren't going anywhere"

"Claude this an order don't let them out" Alios said.

" Your wish is my command" " Jane get us out of here that's an order" You said firmly.

"Of course" Jane tossed you on here back and leaped down the window. Claude grabbed your leg before you could land. You fell from Jane's back.

"Jane!" You cried. Jane grabbed your hand before you fell. Fear was in your eyes.

"Don't worry (Name) i will never let you fall" Jane said. Jane twisted her leg out of Claudes grip and you guys fell free falling down when Jane landed on her feet. Stumbling a bit she ran to the carrige pushing you in she jumped in the front driving the carrige at full speed to Ciel's estate.

"Claude! You let them go" Alios screamed at him.

"No master this is only the beginning he said as he watched you guys carefully drive down to Ciel's estate.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed! :D